Costco.com Provides Product Notices & Recalls

May 29th, 2008 · 8 Comments

Did you know that Costco is looking out for its customers by posting product notices and safety recalls for products that they sell on their website? I’ve got the current items listed on their Product Notice page listed below. So, if you’ve purchased any of the items listed at your Costco (or some other place), you might want to take a look at the product notice (they’re in PDF format). If you want to check back regularly to make sure the things you’re using are safe, you can visit the Product Notices page on Costco.com.

Tags: General Share

1. 1 sam jones // 2017.02.13 at 7:26 pm

waterridge has a lifetime warranty on parts for their faucets
    call 1-866-789-2273, their toll free service line
    have your model number (or SKU) ready
    you’ll pay a shipping fee ($7.50 in my case)
    the part is “free” (he said the retail cost of the part was $98 for the spray head)

2. 2 Edith Marie pepin // 2016.04.06 at 2:37 pm

My faucet#205674 is defective .Where can I find replacement parts

• 3 Michele // 2016.06.01 at 2:24 pm

I just installed mine (purchased it a couple years ago) and found that it had a defective head. Call WaterRidge at 866-789-2273 with the model # and they will send you a new one in 5-10 business days.

3. 4 balvinder malhi // 2016.03.11 at 3:30 pm

I have water ridge sink faucet can not find cartridge

4. 5 ANNIE COLON // 2015.08.10 at 1:09 pm

at what telephone # I can call, for the problem I have with
    my lola faucet 205674
    thanksss

5. 6 Kathy McIntosh // 2012.01.20 at 3:33 pm

My Lola Kitchen faucet is defective. How do I get parts or return the defected item? Lola Faucet 205674

• 7 Fred J. Kamler // 2014.09.22 at 6:42 pm

How can I receive replacement parts for Lola Pull down Kitchen Faucet Costco item #205674

• 8 Kimberly // 2014.09.23 at 3:42 am

@Fred – You’ll need to contact the actual manufacturer to get replacement parts.