Kirkland Signature Hot Dogs & Polish Sausages

April 16th, 2009 · 69 Comments

Everyone knows that Costco’s food court offers an amazing deal on a hot dog or Polish sausage with a drink for just $1.50.  The price hasn’t changed in something like 25 years but the hot dogs and sausages have; from Hebrew National to their own Kirkland Signature brand.  The quality continues to be excellent and really the price can’t be beat for a lunchtime deal.

KS Hot Dogs & Polish Sausages

KS Hot Dogs & Polish Sausages

However, did you know that you can now recreate that delicious hot dog experience at home?  That’s right, Costco is now selling the Kirkland Signature all beef hot dogs and Polish sausages in their stores.  In each package you get 3.8 pounds of hot dogs or Polish sausages, each link weighing around 1/4 pound (and a little).  The price is just $9.99 and I think there were 15 links per package; so that is just $0.67 per link.  These aren’t your regular dogs though, because they are really long.  So I’m hoping that Costco is selling better/bigger buns now too or your hot dog or sausage will be hanging out the ends and dwarfing the bun.

This is the perfect time of year to be launching this new item.  It’s just in time for all the summer cook outs, camping trips, and picnics.  I know I’ll definitely be buying some for my upcoming camping trip!

Tags: Food Share

1. 1 mahalo // 2017.03.30 at 3:14 pm

Its funny how people can look for the negatives in a good deal and then get critical about it..Then they start demanding longer buns, using different brands, etc, etc etc…Costco is not government agency run by the people and accepts demands, they are a private business serving the public. People should learn to just accept the great offer they offer as it is, or just not patronize it. NOT get critical about every little thing. Be happy for the GOOD deal they offer.

Can’t wait to see how people break down the good priced chicken at $4.99…relax and enjoy or not, if you choose.

2. 2 Kelly // 2017.02.20 at 12:44 pm

Can you buy the polish costco hotdog online. The ones we eat at the costco food court in Conroe, Tx Kirklands brand

3. 3 cjon // 2017.02.06 at 8:17 pm

I used to get a brand called Best All Beef Hot Polish. I think they came from Chicage. Costco dropped them years ago.
    Today, I bought a package of Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Polish, made in San Antonio, TX. Best I’ve had since they dropped the Best Brand.

• 4 Rich // 2017.02.06 at 11:29 pm

Costco, at least the Costco in our area, is now serving Usinger brand brats. And they are spectacular. But Costco did away with name brand hot dogs some time ago and substituted Costco brand hot dogs. They have a bad aftertaste. They taste like aluminum. Now I was in California on a business trip, stopped at a Costco there, and the hot dogs were NOT Costco brand. They were Hebrew National brand and they were really good. I am not sure why Costco is ramming bad product down our throats here in Michigan, especially since they sell the Hebrew National product in the store here. I just don’t buy products that taste terrible. Costco has substituted quality for improved profit margin. I was on the line at the food court and a mother and her young daughter were in front of me. The girl saw the sign with the picture of the hot dog and asked her mother for a hot dog. The mother told the kid that the last time they had bought the Costco hot dog, it tasted terrible. Instead she suggested that they split a slice of pizza. Does Costco think we are completely stupid? If Costco wants people to buy products that they sell in the store, then they should promote edible tasty products. Offering aluminum tasting hot dogs can only demonstrate what not to buy.

4. 5 Charles Andrews // 2017.01.26 at 4:41 pm

Polish Hotdogs no longer available at Costco in freezer section. Can only be purchased at concession stand. Bummer. Costco offers no explanation for removal of bulk sales. Comsumers deserve explanation.

5. 6 Jan Brown // 2016.09.21 at 2:13 pm

I have not found the Polish sausage dogs in any of our Costcos in San Antonio, Texas. Why Not????? We love them.

6. 7 burge // 2016.07.26 at 12:33 am

I have wondered who makes there 3 pack of hot dogs. I bbq them on a indoor grill they are tasty. They may be different that the ones in the food court

7. 8 Phil // 2016.03.01 at 4:38 am

they dont sell the polish dogs though only the all beef ones very disappointed

• 9 Francisco Barcenas Cruz // 2016.03.01 at 9:19 am

Yeah, some kielbasa would be nice.

8. 10 Steve // 2015.11.04 at 5:36 pm

Best hot dog at any price. The buns aren’t perfect, but they aren’t bad. Funny how some people say they aren’t good. You’d never know that they aren’t good from the long line of people waiting to buy them! Makes me wish more people thought they weren’t good, so I wouldn’t have to wait in line so long!

9. 11 Nick // 2015.11.04 at 4:52 pm

I think their hotdogs are great. The price is right and the quality is also great. Look forward to my next visit.

• 12 ron pare // 2016.04.29 at 6:00 pm