Costco Coupon Book – September 17 – October 4, 2009

September 23rd, 2009 · 17 Comments

So, you probably noticed that I didn’t post anything yet about the new coupon book.  I apologize to everyone that has been looking for information about them here, but I was on vacation in Germany (without any real Internet access) when the new book arrived and just got back yesterday.  As a result, I’m going to try taking a bit of a shortcut by posting the latest coupon book as a big PDF.  This way, you can easily see all of the coupons and information for yourself (if you didn’t already get your book), and it saves me from taking a bunch of time to type them all in here.  Hopefully, this will work out well for everyone and I can keep doing this.  But I’m still going to point out some of the really great deals or my favorite coupons.

So, explanation over, I’ll get on to the good stuff: the information.  The new coupon book went into effect on September 17th and is valid through October 4th with more than $1,300.00 in savings in the warehouses and an additional $2,500.00 in savings at Costco.com across 100 coupons.  There are some good coupons this month too, including $70.00 off a new set of Michelin or BFGoodrich tires and $1.00 off the oh so delicious Costco Pumpkin Pie!

Here’s the link to the new Costco Coupon Book as a PDF (2.2MB) for you to browse through (but you’ve probably already gotten yours, huh?).  I’ve pointed out a few items that I think are real stand-outs either in the deal they offer or just because they are great products.  And there are a couple of products that are new to Costco that they are highlighting with coupons this month too.

• Kirkland Signature Liquid Laundry Detergent, $2.50 off; limit 1. This coupon is good for the Ultra or the new environmentally friendly detergents.  I’ve been using the environmentally friendly detergent for a while now and really like it.  I think it’s the lavender scent that I like so much; very fresh and clean smelling.  Previously, I used the Ultra version that was for people with allergies or sensitive skin and really liked it too.  I’m glad they’re having a coupon because I was getting low on detergent!
  • Nestle Singles Variety Pack, 30 count, $4.50 off; limit 2. I buy these everyone year for Halloween.  Sadly, I remember when it was buy one, get one free, which we obviously liked better.  But it’s still a decent savings and we like to give out the big, full-sized bars for Halloween. Plus, they always have the good varieties like Crunch bars and Butterfingers.  You know, just in case they don’t all find their way into the hands of trick or treaters.
  • Silk Organic Vanilla Soy Milk, $2.00 off; limit 1. If you’re going to drink soy milk, you really should try the Silk brand.  It’s so delicious and has some body to it like traditional cow’s milk.  It also avoids that watery taste that a lot of soy milk gets.  I haven’t tried the organic version, but the regular vanilla is so delicious.  It’s like a little treat whether you’re having it with cereal or just by itself.
  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, 4-8 count cans, $1.50 off; limit 3. I just wanted to point these out for everyone that likes to get these for the holidays.  I believe this is a new item to Costco (at least it is to ours).  These little rolls can get pricey to buy at the grocery stores, so you might as well take advantage of the Costco coupon for a little savings and the ease of getting 4 cans at once.  Can you freeze these?
  • Neat Receipts Scanner, $20.00 off for a final price of $129.99; Costco.com only. If you are like us and tend to be a little financial records obsessive, this might be the tool for you.  This allows you to scan your receipts and easily organize them and even import them into Quicken and Money.  Plus, the digital scanned versions are IRS acceptable but take up less physical space for sure than a year’s worth of receipts.  And the new version of the software works with Mac now too.
  • Kirkland Signature Pumpkin Pie, $1.00 off; no limit. This is the best pumpkin pie that you’ll ever buy.  If you’re a good baker and use quality ingredients you can probably make one just as well, but I’m sure you’ll have more in it than $4.99 (the price after the $1.00 off).  Not to mention, it’s going to take way longer to make one than to go to Costco and buy it.  This are fabulous pumpkin pies and are normally a steal but with this coupon it’s a phenomenal deal.  But how mean of them not to have the coupon at Thanksgiving, huh?  We bought a pumpkin pie already, the first of many.
  • Michelin or BFGoodrich Tires, set of 4, $70.00 off; no limit; available at Costco.com too. I just wanted to add this one because I know that there always seem to be a lot of people looking for the coupon on tires from Costco.  And if you need to get tires, it’s better to save $70.00 I think.  Plus, you get the great quality service and backing from Costco.

Tags: costco.com · Coupons · Electronics · Food · Holidays · Household Items · Office Share

1. 1 Kimberly // 2009.10.24 at 7:45 am

After buying a couple of pies in the plastic container I’m not all that thrilled with them either. I thought they would be more convenient but I don’t think they really are. Here in Austin we can recycle the plastic container too though, so at least that helps.

2. 2 Terri // 2009.10.23 at 7:44 pm

I love the pumpkin pie and eat several for years & years. Only from Costco, others aren’t as delicious. But Why the new container?????
    I recycled the cardboard & pie tin, but now it’s plastic box. I hate the new container and need to get this out. Please bring back the cardboard container.
    Ter in Minneapolis (long time member of Costco)

3. 3 Dave // 2009.10.12 at 12:24 pm

@Cyndy, I’d love to know where your pie came from. The ones we’ve been getting in Austin have been delicious.

4. 4 Cyndy // 2009.10.12 at 10:22 am

just bought a pumpki pie yesterday – no coupon, but still a great price for a huge pie.
    Unfortunately it was not good – at all!
    Had a weird taste – chemical, preservative, filler???
    I don’t know, but NOT a good pumpkin pie!

5. 5 Raj // 2009.10.11 at 10:36 pm

Thanks for scanning the coupon booklet as pdf. I misplaced mine and was able to peruse the pdf file for coupons that would be of interest to me. Please continue making scanned copies of coupons available. Appreciate all your efforts.

6. 6 This Week at Costco – September 27, 2009 | Addicted To Costco! // 2009.10.03 at 8:28 am

[…] Coupons – Don’t forget that this is the last weekend to use the coupons from the latest Costco Coupon Book since it expires after Sunday.  There are some good deals in there, especially that pumpkin pie!  If you didn’t get your book or you just want to browse through the coupons, you should check out my coupon post. […]

7. 7 Pearl // 2009.10.01 at 11:16 pm

We were at Costco two days ago. Used some of the coupons. My favorite was the pumpkin pie. I love Costco pumpkin pie!!! Costco pumpkin pie is the only store pumpkin pie I will buy. It tastes just like homemade.

It was my husbands birthday so instead of cake we had pumpkin pie. YUM!

8. 8 Melissa // 2009.09.25 at 9:29 am

tle-I’ve used Muscle Milk Light for years. the taste is good and it’s great for a workout recovery. Regular Muscle Milk is higher in cals and I would only rec. that one for men and boys.

I make the CPK pizza last night that the coupons were for and man those things are TINY. Really not sure they are worth the cost for being so small, no wonder the nutritional information seemed good for something so yummy.

9. 9 Guest Post: Costco Tires – My Experience | Addicted To Costco! // 2009.09.25 at 7:59 am

[…] RSS privacy policy about archives costco locations costco coupons home ← Costco Coupon Book – September 17 – October 4, 2009 […]

10. 10 Smitty // 2009.09.24 at 10:14 pm

Michelin tire sale is a great deal! Now until October 25, 2009.

11. 11 tmouse // 2009.09.24 at 7:26 pm

Thank you very much!

12. 12 tle // 2009.09.23 at 10:49 pm

Has anyone tried muscle milk?

13. 13 Kimberly // 2009.09.23 at 4:22 pm

Laura, will they scan a coupon for you at check out at least? I know they do that sometimes at the Costco that I shop at if someone has forgotten theirs or didn’t get the coupon book.

14. 14 Kimberly // 2009.09.23 at 4:21 pm

Claudia: Unfortunately, Costco won’t accept coupons that are copies or print outs like that. You could print the PDF and take that with you to the store to use as a reference but you will need to get a copy of the book from your local store’s Customer Service desk.

15. 15 Melissa // 2009.09.23 at 3:58 pm

I still haven’t received any. customer service gave me a copy at the 183 Store.

The pumpkin pies are HUGE! I didn’t get one, but they had samples and they were good.

I used the coupon for the Aveeno body wash. It’s wonderful! Love it!

I also used the coupon for the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. 3 in a box. Not sure if that was a good deal or not. they still came out to almost $4 each.

My mom bought the Olay Regenerist Creme and she was really excited. She’s really good at knowing prices and she said that was a great deal

16. 16 Claudia // 2009.09.23 at 3:44 pm

Is there a way we can print the coupons out with the barcode so we can use them at the store? I didn’t get my book and I really need to go.

17. 17 Laura Barnes // 2009.09.23 at 2:08 pm

Didn’t get one in the mail this time and customer service at the Woodinville, WA store did not have any to hand out. Not a happy camper.