Jamba Juice Gift Cards Coming to Costco

September 29th, 2009 · 16 Comments

Get your Jambacard at Costco for a 20% savings!

Get your Jambacard at Costco

If you live on the west coast, you’ll soon have an opportunity to pick up a 2-pack of Jamba Juice gift cards, or jambacards as they call them.  Jamba Juice now has an exclusive deal with Costco to sell gift cards in 120 warehouses across the west coast starting October 15, 2009.  The 2-pack of $25.00 gift cards will have a price of $39.99; that’s a $10.00 or 20% discount.

If you’re not familiar with Jamba Juice, they sell a variety of healthy items, including great tasting fruit smoothies, juices, teas, hot oatmeal made with organic, steel cut oats, and baked goods. And recently, they have started to add other healthy choices like wraps and sandwiches too.  I’ve not been to one, but I know a few people that really like them.  Currently, they have about 735 locations across the country, so there’s probably a store near you.  On the company’s website this is what they have to say about their gift cards:

A jambacard is the fast, easy way to always be ready for refreshment. Just stroll into any participating Jamba store, swipe your card, and enjoy some fun fruit goodness! There’s no cash or change needed. And when your card runs low, you simply refill it with any amount from $5-$500.

This sounds like a really great gift for the healthy eating friends or family members you might have.  After years of buying gifts and pay outrageous shipping costs, I’ve come to the conclusion that buying gift cards is the way to go.   It’s a shame that these gift cards will only be available to west coast locations but maybe they’ll make them available through Costco.com too.

Tags: Food · Holidays Share

1. 1 eric // 2011.07.08 at 12:30 pm

they arent at my costco anymore!

• 2 joe // 2012.12.19 at 10:50 am

looks like they’re still available at some costco’s
      coupon link

2. 3 Rebecca // 2010.11.30 at 6:05 pm

I’m a Casting Producer for Shed Media and we’re currently casting a docu-series for TLC about ADULTS with unusual eating habits or perhaps a certain food addiction. Are you a fussy eater? Are you addicted to one specific food item? Do your friends and family think your eating habits are out of control? If so, you may be just what we are looking for!

The audition process is private and simple. I can assure you that the purpose of this show is not to expose or embarrass anyone, but rather to serve as a tool for participants and viewers. We have a team of qualified experts who use a number of techniques to help the person overcome their emotional and physical problems to develop a healthier diet.

For more information or to recommend a particular person, please contact Rebecca @ 323.904.4680 ASAP.

Thanks again for your help and support, I look forward to hearing from you!

Rebecca Greenberg

3. 4 Skye // 2009.12.04 at 7:32 pm

Afterthought: Always include a nice card or personal touch to your Amazon.com Card. It appreciated more than you would think! (Thanks Mr. Bryant for that advice!)

4. 5 Robin // 2009.12.03 at 4:31 am

Costco is having different DVD, books, etc on sale during different weeks in December.

This link points to Week #2 as their link in broken. (To display week 2, click on any other week and change the last 2 digits to “68”.

I guess I know when I need to get my copy of UP.

5. 6 buckstopshere // 2009.12.02 at 7:58 pm

Just came from costco. They have jamba and coffee bean. & tea, no starbucks. Manager said sb didn’t renew their contract to sell. He thinks it was too popular and they sold out too quickly.

6. 7 Eric // 2009.10.15 at 10:39 pm

Costco buyers are working to get them on board, I think Starbucks just doesn’t want to run them again prob due to smaller profit margin%.

7. 8 Kimberly // 2009.10.15 at 7:51 am

Oh, that’s a change that will probably make a lot of people unhappy. I know there are a lot of people that I talk to that love to get the Starbuck’s gift cards. Too bad you can’t have both, juice and coffee.

8. 9 Eric // 2009.10.15 at 12:37 am

The Jamba Juice Gift Cards are replacing the Starbucks gift cards that we offered last year :(

9. 10 LJ // 2009.10.04 at 9:26 am

Oh ptooie!!! I LOVE Jamba, so of course we don’t get these here in the midwest. It’s bad enough I drive nearly an hour to get to Costco, but to be DENIED the Jambacards??? Oh, this makes me soooo sad. Especially when there is a Jamba about 5 minutes drive from Costco (we hit both every visit, pregnant ladies like their juice).

10. 11 Susie // 2009.10.02 at 10:33 pm

I took a trip to wine country in CA, earlier this fall and I saw a guy behind the wine tasting bar with a jamba and all I wanted from him was where he got the jamba…and of course good wine…at least I was able to get the location of the jamba…:)

I just looked up the nearest location and saw they must have put in a brand new one about 45 min away at my old university, guess I have a reason to go back for homecoming!!

11. 12 Sheri // 2009.09.30 at 10:38 pm

Is Nevada considered a west coast location?

• 13 Kimberly // 2009.10.01 at 6:34 am

I don’t know if Nevada is considered west coast in this situation. I can’t understand why they would limit it to the west coast really. Doesn’t the rest of the country like juice and healthy stuff too? And if not, why do they have Jamba Juice locations in other places? It just doesn’t make much sense to me.

12. 14 Susie // 2009.09.30 at 5:31 pm

man if only the jamba gods could hear me!!! I want JAMBA!!!

I puffy heart Costco and this plan to sell jambacards. The closest one to me is two states over.

*pouts*

• 15 Kimberly // 2009.10.01 at 6:36 am

Susie, you’d think with so many stores they could have one by you, huh?

13. 16 tle // 2009.09.29 at 2:40 pm

Great. I hope costco bring back the Starbuck gift cards. I used it to give out to employees during last xmas season.