Well, I finally got my November Costco Coupon Book and there are lots of things that I think people would want to buy this time of year. There are various things that would make excellent Christmas gifts, but there are also things that will help you throw a party with a little bit less fuss, too.
In this month’s coupon book, you will find 61 coupons for more than $1,200.00 in savings at the warehouses, and 20 coupons for Costco.com that add up to somewhere around $3,200.00 in savings. There are also 18 items listed that you will receive instant savings on; yup, no coupon clipping necessary. I’ve created a PDF for the November Costco Coupon Book that you can download (2 MB) and browse through if you haven’t gotten yours yet.
Here are my favorite coupons this month:
- Cuisinart Custom Prep 11 Food Processor, $30.00 off; limit 2 – This is one of those items that might just be something you need to make all of your holiday baking and cooking go more smoothly, or it might be the perfect gift for someone you know too. And lucky you, if it is both, you can get two with this coupon. These are great for everything from making bread dough, to grating or slicing vegetables, to just simple grinding away of things like nuts. I finally broke down a couple of years ago and got a food processor and love it. I had thought that my mixer and blender were able to do everything this could but I was wrong. We also got ours at Costco, though without a coupon, and it was certainly the cheapest price around by far. Last time I looked, these were in the neighborhood of $150.00 but with this $30.00 off coupon it would be just $120.00! That’s just an amazingly good deal. And really, if you’ve been wanting one, this is definitely the time to get it because they don’t have coupons for stuff like this very often.
- Update: This is $149.99 in the store, so the $30.00 off does bring it down to $119.99, which is a great deal.
- First Set of 50 Personalized Photo Greeting Cards, $5.00 off; limit 1 – If you’re one of those highly organized families that gets their holiday cards out early, and actually thinks about the need for them even earlier, then this is a good deal for you. Or, maybe seeing this coupon will make you prepare a little earlier. In either case, it’s always nice to send a personalized card like this and getting a discount on them, is even better. At Costco’s photo center you get really nice, big cards that are 6×7.5″ in size, have some fun holiday designs that you can create using your own photo or even use multiple photos, and also come with envelopes (and only require one postage stamp). The set of 50 is $14.99, or just $9.99 with the coupon. If you need additional cards it is $5.99 for each additional set of 25. That seems like a really good deal to me. While you can order these at Costco.com or in the warehouse, the coupon is only valid for orders that are picked up in the warehouses.
- Hansgrohe Raindance Showerhead, $20.00 off; no limit; available at Costco.com too – We actually have three different versions of this showerhead that we are putting in our updated master bath. We really like it too because it has got great output and feels really nice. This showerhead uses their AIR system to make the water feel really great coming out of the head, while still using less water. It also has a couple of different options for the water spray pattern: regular AIR, whirl AIR that is a gentle massage type spray, and a combination (at least that is what ours has). They have a nice large face too, that is around 5″ in diameter, I believe. Unfortunately, I’m not able to find this on Costco.com yet, so I don’t know what their pricing is going to be. But if you’re looking to update your showerhead, you should definitely give this some consideration.
- Update: This is actually a set that comes with the showerhead, a non-kink swivel hose, as well as the handshower holder, all for a price of $79.99 before the coupon. So, with the $20.00 off, the set is just $59.99.
- Set of 4 Michelin Tires, $70.00 off; no limit – This is the standard Michelin tire sale, but if you’re in need of new tires before you take off on a trip to Grandma’s house, you should get over to Costco before this offer expires. Also, in case you didn’t notice, this coupon runs through December 20, 2009. And this does cover snow tires. You can also find out more information, or buy your tires through the Costco.com Tire Center. From what I hear, after the beginning of 2010 (January 2nd to be exact) you’ll be able to buy Bridgestone tires at Costco again; they’ll still have Michelin and BFGoodrich as well.
- Carr’s Table Water Cracker Selection, 5 – 4.25 ounce packages, $2.50 off; limit 2 – I love these crackers for parties. They are big enough, and sturdy enough, that you can put something of decent size on them, for starters. There are 4 different varieties in the box that you get at Costco: Table Water, Cracked Pepper, Toasted Sesame Seed, and Roasted Garlic and Herb. The only flavor that could be a bit intrusive or over powering for your topping is the Roasted Garlic; there’s enough garlic and herb flavor that it really is more than just a quiet participant in your cracker experience. With the exception of the garlic crackers, they are all a good pairing for just about any cheese or item you want to put on them. But for that garlic, you’re going to need something that pairs well with garlic and won’t be pushed around by it. The last time I bought these at Costco they were $8.89, but that’s been a while though I imagine they are still priced somewhere around that point.
There are lots of other great deals in here, so be sure to check through the book carefully! There are some really neat items from Costco.com that would be perfect for gifts this year, like the table tennis set or the arcade style basketball game, and the usual array of GPS systems and computers too.