Costco Coupon Book – December 3 – December 20, 2009

December 4th, 2009 · 14 Comments

December 2009 Costco Coupon Book

December 2009 Costco Coupon Book

The new Costco Coupon Book started yesterday (sorry for the delay in posting about them) and run through December 20th.  As usual, I can see lots of things that I might try out because of the coupons or things that we like to buy when we have a coupon, like the M&Ms.

In the coupon book this month there’s more than $1,600.00 in savings for the warehouses and an additional $1,800.00 for Costco.com.  There are 51 coupons that you can use at the stores and then another 20 deals on Costco.com.  Plus, there are also 22 deals available in the coupon book that won’t require any coupon clipping!  I’ve created a PDF for  the December Costco Coupon Book that you can download (1.7 MB).

Here are my favorite coupons this month:

• M&Ms, Peanut or Plain, 56 ounce, $2.50 off; limit 2 – Dave love’s M&Ms.  So, we’re always more than happy to take a bag or two off of Costco’s hands, especially when there’s a coupon.  Everyone knows what M&Ms are like, so I don’t need to a full review of these.  However, I will say that buying the big bag at Costco is a great deal but also a bit of curse because it is 56 ounces.  So, enjoy them but be careful.
  • Sunchips Harvest Cheddar, 21.6 ounce, $2.00 off; limit 1 – We’re big fans of the Sunchips and we particularly like the cheddar flavored chips.  I like the hearty, non-greasy taste of these and the cheddar cheese taste goes perfectly with the whole grains.  These are really a great alternative to traditional potato chips because they’re not oily at all and you don’t need as many to feel all snacked out.  They’re a nice little afternoon snack that doesn’t do total destruction to your diet.
  • Kirkland Signature Panko Breaded Shrimp, 2.5 pounds, $3.50 off; limit 1 – I’ve been wanting to try these for a while because we love shrimp.  But let’s face it, I’m far too lazy most of the time to encrust shrimp myself.  These are ready to just pop into the oven and eat.  What could be easier?  I hope that these actually taste as good as they do in my mind!
  • Kirkland Signature Facial Towelettes, 150 count, $2.50 off; limit 1 – I love these things!  They are so convenient, especially when you’re traveling or camping.  But they’re also really handy to use at home when you need to freshen up your makeup or something because you can get that fresh clean face feeling without throwing water around and getting your hair all messed up (am I the only one that has this problem?).  Plus, they make my skin feel really soft and nice.  And, these are way less expensive than the brand-name versions.
  • Yukon Charlie’s Pro-Guide Aluminum Snowshoe Kit, Costco.com only, $79.99 after $20.00 off - I obviously don’t live somewhere that gets snow, and if we do it certainly isn’t enough to break out the snowshoes.  However, if I did live someplace like that, I’d love a pair of these because this always looks fun and like great exercise in the snow wintertime when jogging and things are less than appealing.  The deal at Costco.com includes trekking poles and a storage bag, plus shipping and handling.  So, if you’re looking for a cool gift (no pun intended) for someone in a snowy place, you might consider these.
  • If you’re looking for electronics, computers, or televisions for gifts this year, then you’ll find plenty in the instant savings section of this month’s coupon book.  There are good deals on everything from computers and printers to nice HD camcorders and digital cameras.  On the non-electronics, geeky-side of things, there’s also a nice 2 piece luggage set that would make a great gift too.

Tags: costco.com · Coupons · Electronics · Food · Health & Beauty · Household Items Share

1. 1 batmayan şort // 2012.04.07 at 3:29 pm

Is there a way I can get a printer friendly version of this site?

2. 2 This Week at Costco – December 6, 2009 | Addicted To Costco! // 2009.12.12 at 9:42 am

[…] Don’t forget you’ve only got two weekends left to take advantage of the latest Costco Coupon Book! […]

3. 3 Jan // 2009.12.07 at 10:45 pm

Thanks, Kim. We might give the shrimp another try.
    On Saturday I paid $17.99 for a gorgeous poinsettia for my mom. It’s HUGE! A florist would have charged at least $50.

4. 4 Clue // 2009.12.07 at 5:08 pm

Thanks for the big shrimp info Kim! :-)

5. 5 Kimberly // 2009.12.07 at 10:52 am

We bought the shrimp this weekend and they are not the ones that you fry. All of the instructions for cooking them say to bake them, no frying at all. They were really yummy and crunchy on the outside but the shrimp were perfect (you’ll have to check back on Saturday for my full review).

6. 6 Kevin // 2009.12.06 at 3:49 pm

Melissa: when I have needed to do just that, they have you “buy” the item as new at the service counter with the coupon, then “return” what you just bought with your old receipt. The end result is you received the coupon discount without having to give back your potentially used item. In some stores, they might ask you to re-buy the same item and go through the normal checkout, then go directly to the service counter with your old receipt – same end result, just takes longer.

7. 7 Melissa // 2009.12.05 at 10:04 pm

Silly Question. Can we go back with our receipt and readem the discount if we purchased a product with in the date of the coupon?

8. 8 Clue // 2009.12.05 at 1:48 am

Jan, that was exactly my experience too. I LOVE breaded shrimp, but l I don’t eat fried foods and I also hate the mess and odors that are involved in deep frying at home. I had expected the Panko breaded shrimp could be baked, but no such luck! I was so disappointed!

But the good news is, I don’t think that these are the same brand. So there may be hope for us yet!

Kimberley, if you do get the shrimp, please let me know if they can indeed be baked and if so, how they come out. If these work well in the oven for sure, I’m going to stockpile them, with or without a coupon!

9. 9 Emily // 2009.12.04 at 11:51 pm

I love those makeup wipes! I like them better than Dove brand, in fact, since they are bigger. I picked some up today with the coupon.

10. 10 Jan // 2009.12.04 at 11:41 pm

Maybe those are different shrimp then. Hubby loved them, me not so much. I hate frying anything.
    I’m headed to Costco tomorrow for a big stock up. We’re down to our last 6 rolls of toilet paper…lol. I’m getting panicky. I just hate having to haul it all up the stairs into the house. Ick. They should consider delivery.

11. 11 Kimberly // 2009.12.04 at 10:08 pm

If you’re a new member, it can take up to a month before you are on the Costco mailing list, so you may have missed the most recent coupon book mail schedule. However, you can also go to the Customer Service desk and ask them for a copy. You might want to make sure that they have your current address and that you’re membership account is setup to receive this type of mail from Costco (on the “PMO” sub-screen in your membership file). Also, you have to be the primary member on the membership to receive the coupon books.

12. 12 Kimberly // 2009.12.04 at 10:06 pm

Thanks for the tip, I’ll definitely check that out. I am not a fan of home frying. Though I did note that the coupon says ‘oven ready’. Maybe these aren’t the same ones?

13. 13 Jan // 2009.12.04 at 9:12 pm

Better check the box on those shrimp. When I bought them they had to be fried in oil. We used the box up, but I’d never buy them again. It was a mess frying them.

14. 14 BryanJ // 2009.12.04 at 3:03 pm

I feel kinda silly asking this, but how do I get these coupon books? I’m a costco member, but I’ve never received these!