Costco Coupon Book – February 4 – 28, 2010

February 4th, 2010 · 19 Comments

Sorry if you’re one of the people that have been eagerly waiting for me to post about the newest Costco Coupon Book this week.  I just got mine in yesterday’s mail, finally.  Nothing like keeping the suspense of what will be in it until the very last minute!  I’ve created a PDF of the February 2010 Costco coupon book that you can view online, in case you too haven’t gotten your coupon book yet.  The February 2010 Costco Coupon Book is good from February 4th through February 28th.

February 2010 Costco Coupon Book

February 2010 Costco Coupon Book

This month there are more than $1,500.00 in coupon savings, plus an additional $3,600.00 in savings through Costco.com.  There are also some good instant savings deals, which do not require a coupon.  There’s also a coupon for tires: $70.00 off a set of Michelins or $60.00 off a set of BFGoodrich tires.  There seem to be a fair number of computer coupons this month too, which seems out of season since usually they have those around the start of the school year.

There are a couple of coupons that I wanted to point out and a lot of the other things I would recommend, I’ve written about before so you can do a search for those items if you’re interested in my reviews (like the KS laundry detergent, Palermo’s Primo pizzas, OxiClean, or Ziplocs).

• Pierre Signatures Flame Broiled Angus Cheeseburgers, 8 –  5.9 ounce burgers, $3.50 off; limit 4 – Okay, I’ve been hearing about these little fully cooked, ready to go cheeseburgers for over a year now from my mom.  Unfortunately, they never had them in Austin store, which was a real bummer to me.  We had the pre-cooked patties that you just had to reheat, but these are whole burgers.  If you are like me and have never seen these in the wild, they are composed of a sesame seed bun, a slice of cheddar cheese (it looks like), and a USDA choice beef patty.  My mom swears these are so good that you’d never know you were eating a pre-cooked, heated in the microwave burger.  I’m guessing that these would be great to take to work since you just have to microwave them for a bit and you’ve got a tasty burger.  Maybe I’ll finally get a chance to see what all the fuss is about.
  • Brawny Pick-a-Size Roll Towels, 15 rolls of 126 sheets, $3.50 off; limit 2 – There’s a new paper towel in town.  I can definitely see the advantage of being able to rip off a smaller sized paper towel though.  I mean, sometimes you just don’t need the full sheet, and it is pretty wasteful to rip off a big sheet for a little tiny spill.  I wonder if this means they’ve gotten rid of the Bounty towels completely.
  • Jet-Dry or Finish Tabs, $3.50 off; limit 2 – I just wanted to point out that this coupon has gotten worse and worse over the last year or so.  It used to be that there was a coupon deal that was amazing: buy one, get one free on the dishwasher tabs.  So, that ended up being a savings of like $11.00 or very near that.  But then last year they started making it for $4.50 off, and now it is down to just $3.50 off.  I mean, it’s still a good deal (as coupons are if you buy the item) because you use either of these items, just not as good as it used to be and that makes me a little sad.
  • ThermaCare Heating Wraps, back – 6 count, neck – 9 count, $3.00 off; limit 5 – This coupon is actually combined with one for Advil but it’s just the ThermaCare that I wanted to mention really.  If you’ve got back pain issues that are aided by a little heat and relaxation, then you really need to think about getting some of these.  They work by magic as far as I can tell.  Somehow when you open the pack the little puck like things in the wrap start to heat up, and miraculously stay quite warm for hours and hours, like 8 at least.  They do lose a bit of the temperature as time wares on but they are still heating and affective after several hours.  I don’t know about the neck version, but the back wrap is thin enough and unobtrusive enough that you can actually wear it under your clothing without it being obvious.  The last time my back started doing some nasty spasms I broke out a little ThermaCare wrap and it allowed me to actually do something besides writhe in pain or take a bunch of medication.
  • Intuit Software – There are two different coupons for Intuit software, either for home or business this month.  You can either get $20.00 off Quicken or $60.00 off QuickBooks.  We’ve been using Quicken for ages now and like it for the most part.  There are a few things that they have changed from version to version in the last 15 years that we wish they would change back.  But that’s probably more about us learning to do things a little differently, than it actually being badly designed; old dog, new tricks, you know how it is.  If you’ve got a business though, you might want to look into QuickBooks because it is great for keeping track of payroll, expenses, and invoices to customers.  From what I’ve read they have greatly improved QuickBooks in the last few years.  So, if you tried it a while ago, you might want to give it another chance.  You can get the software either in the store or online at Costco.com and there is a limit of 2 for these coupons.

Tags: costco.com · Coupons · Decorating · Electronics · Fitness · Food · Health & Beauty · Household Items · Landscaping · Office Share

1. 1 Lisa // 2010.02.17 at 10:14 pm

Those Crunchmaster Multi-Grain crackers are way too good. Be careful, though, it’s hard to eat just a few!

2. 2 Norma // 2010.02.16 at 11:37 am

Are there any coupons for Fax machines this week Feb 16th etc?

3. 3 Natina // 2010.02.09 at 9:34 pm

Does anyone remember the brand of the digital cookbook that they had around christmas in one of the flyers? It came loaded with the “Home Cooking” book. Of course I didn’t get it then, and can’t find it now…
    Thanks – Natina

4. 4 Jessica // 2010.02.07 at 8:19 pm

Thank you for posting the coupon book online! We’ve just moved to Honolulu, HI from Bremerton, WA so we don’t get it in the mail yet (not even sure if they even mail it out here). And as soon as the coupon books are available at the warehouse, they are gone if I don’t get one the very 1st day. From now on, I know where to go!

5. 5 Karen DelGrosso // 2010.02.06 at 7:09 pm

Will Costco take the coupons printed off your PDF link, the bar codes are on the back, which is not available. I didn’t get my coupon book this month cause of new mailman.
    Thanks,
    Karen

6. 6 Anna // 2010.02.06 at 3:19 am

It works now. Thanks. Maybe Google had a technical problem.

7. 7 Ian // 2010.02.05 at 3:05 pm

Thanks for posting the google doc…I never seem to get the coupons in the mail and always have to go bug the people at the customer service desk.

8. 8 Clue // 2010.02.05 at 2:52 pm

>> “And while it might seem a little weird or unconventional, a carbon monoxide detector makes a great housewarming gift: <<

Exactly! This is for our new house (the one we chose in part because it was much closer to our favorite Costco). I wish someone had given us one! And since they didn't, we certainly should have bought one by now. Shame on us!

9. 9 Emily // 2010.02.05 at 9:48 am

They’ve had Bounty pick-a-size (with super cute nature prints too) for about 2 years now here in the Atlanta area.

10. 10 Kimberly // 2010.02.05 at 6:28 am

Anna, I can’t seem to replicate your problem and I’ve tried testing the link with multiple browsers and with or without being signed in to Google. Perhaps it was just a fleeting issue they were having?

If anyone else is having issues viewing the PDF, please let me know.

11. 11 Kimberly // 2010.02.05 at 6:24 am

I did forget to mention the great First Alert coupon. I almost always get something with that – safety first! :-) And while it might seem a little weird or unconventional, a carbon monoxide detector makes a great housewarming gift.

12. 12 Anna // 2010.02.05 at 2:07 am

I’m having troubles downloading your coupon book. Google Docs is giving me an exceed bandwidth error. Can you please check it? Thanks for posting.

13. 13 Fred // 2010.02.04 at 11:12 pm

They don’t have seem to have Pick-a-Size Brawny at Costco stores here in Washington State. Have to go to Target for them. Maybe that’s changing with the new coupon?

14. 14 Clue // 2010.02.04 at 4:29 pm

OH! And hurray for the First Alert coupon! It’s time for a new carbon monoxide detector and a replacement fire extinguisher too.

15. 15 Clue // 2010.02.04 at 4:28 pm

Hurray for: the Kirkland Laundry detergent; the Palermo Pizzas; the chicken nuggets; the Sonicare replacement brush heads; and of course, the JELLY BELLY coupons!

Has anyone tried the Crunchmaster Multi-Grain crackers? We’re hooked on the Milton’s multigrain crackers already, but of course something new might also be good. I’d just hate to buy a big box of them and then not like ’em as much.

16. 16 STEPHANIE PHAM // 2010.02.04 at 2:15 pm

I never received any the coupon book mail it to me.

17. 17 Sharon // 2010.02.04 at 2:12 pm

There is also a coupon for Dell computers at Costco.com so that’s confirmation that Costco is still selling Dell computers (at least online).

18. 18 ~M // 2010.02.04 at 8:25 am

I’ve never been able to find Bounty select-a-size at either of my two closest Costco’s; just the Bounty in regular sized sheets.

19. 19 Amy // 2010.02.04 at 8:05 am

The sponge coupons also used to be B1/G1 Free. Those were awesome coupons.