Over the last year or so, I’ve had a lot of great guest posts on a wide variety of topics. So, a big thanks to everyone that has contributed a post and shared their ideas! Some have been reviews of products, some have been about Costco services, and some have been pleas for help and opinions on particular products. And not all have been 100% favorable about Costco products or services, and that’s okay too; you’ve got to share the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have so many terrific comments from people that all have their favorite things, or things that annoy them, about Costco, that I want to give everyone the opportunity to share their Costco thoughts and opinions. And sometimes, for me too, it is nice to read what someone else likes to buy at Costco.
If you are interested, here are some things to keep in mind about guest posts to AddictedToCostco.com:
- The topic can be anything Costco related: something funny you saw or heard while you were shopping, a great product or a totally lousy one, a Customer Service story (good or bad), an experience with a Costco service, anything at all about Costco or a request for user feedback on a product or service offered by Costco.
- While I will be the first to admit that some of my posts can get pretty long, your post doesn’t need to be more than just a well thought out paragraph or two but it can certainly be longer if you want.
- I do ask that if you are writing about a product you put in plenty of details and definitely include the item number, date of purchase, and the price. Same goes for services: price, when you used the service, and the name of the company if it was a third party contractor.
- If you have your own blog or website, please feel free to include a link or two to your blog.
- Also, when you send me your post include your name (screen name or real-life name) and your city and state, as well as how long you’ve been a Costco member.
- If you want to include pictures to go with your post, you’ll need to include those (or tell me a URL where I can find them) when you email me and tell me roughly where the images should go in your post.
- I try to write a blog that could be read by my mom or your kid, so that means I try to keep it clean. No swear words and no porn (obviously, because you can’t buy that in bulk at Costco). And there are other things that I won’t accept, that fit into the category of ‘I will know it when I see it’. I’m asking for guest posts, but I am not guaranteeing to post everything that I receive.
Once you’ve gotten your guest post all written (and spell checked please), send it me to at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will let you know if, and when, your post will be published. You can also send me an email if you’d like to run your idea past me, before you take the time to write a whole post.