Images of Costco Cake Designs

June 30th, 2010 · 28 Comments

We’re in New York this week and decided to stop into one of the Costco locations yesterday because it was right next door to something else we were doing.  And while we were there I remembered the question about Costco cake designs, so I tried to get some pictures that I hope will help.  This is probably too late to help Julie (the commenter looking for pictures), but maybe someone else can benefit from it.  Also, I picked up an updated cake order form (for the US), but I will have to wait until I can scan that to get it posted.

I’m guessing that the ‘Flag’ and ‘Graduation’ cakes are seasonal but all of the others I believe they do year round.  And I apologize for the lackluster photos but all I had with me was my iPhone because I wasn’t expecting to go to Costco (yes, I always shop with my camera….just in case).  If you click on the images you can see the full sized photos which are pretty decent sized and should provide enough detail to get a decent idea of what the cake looks like.

All of the cake designs offered by Costco

All of the cake designs offered by Costco

First two rows of designs

First two rows of designs

Third row of designs

Third row of designs

Bottom two rows of designs

Bottom two rows of designs

Tags: Food Share

1. 1 pkwheel // 2013.07.16 at 11:40 am

Thank you so very much for providing this! Costco is pretty far away for us and being able to see the designs like this is a huge time-saver! Thank you!!

2. 2 Lucy // 2013.04.09 at 11:43 am

Do you make gluten free cakes and decorations?

3. 3 lisahampton // 2013.03.24 at 1:23 pm

howmuch do you charge for a wedding cake and a happybirthday cakes

4. 4 Adrian Elise Blanchard // 2012.11.09 at 3:02 pm

August 1, 2012, We ordered a sheet cake with four roses, for 32 year old Adrian Elise Blanchard at their residence in Fullerton Ca.

5. 5 Memory // 2012.10.24 at 1:55 pm

Thank you so much for posting information and images about Costco’s cakes, in addition to the cake order form. Very, very helpful.

6. 6 On The Cost Of Weddings « Scrounged Rants // 2012.09.20 at 10:54 am

[...] Food? With 20 people, you can shout them all  dinner for $400 if you don’t buy them drinks, and a sheet cake costs around $50. So factor all the costs and we’re coming up around $1000 for a ceremony and reception. I bet [...]

7. 7 Costco Bakery Cake Order Forms (US and UK) | Addicted To Costco! // 2012.06.21 at 3:27 am

[...] be able to handle ordering without a special trip to Costco.  And, if you missed it, I did post images of the US Costco cake designs.  I’ll try to get something similar for the UK designs as well.  Just click on the image [...]

8. 8 Rachelle // 2012.05.31 at 3:30 pm

Thank you SO much for posting the pictures and the order forms. I LOVE Costco cakes and won’t buy any other store-bought cake, but I find them so difficult to order. Now I can just fax the order and go pick up the cake. So much easier. Too bad Costco won’t make ordering more customer-friendly.

• 9 Kimberly // 2012.06.09 at 3:33 am

@Rachelle – Glad that I could help make it a little easier. I’m kind of surprised that Costco doesn’t have this stuff online at least.

9. 10 Laurie // 2012.05.06 at 1:20 pm

Thank you for taking time to help others by “publishing” Costco’s cake designs! Very kind of you. (Don’t know why Costco doesn’t do that itself!) THANKS.

10. 11 Penny // 2012.05.05 at 2:53 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this! It saved me a trip to Costco just to order the cake! I really appreciate such nice people like you!

• 12 Kimberly // 2012.05.11 at 6:55 am

@Penny & Laurie – I’m glad that I could help out & save you some time!

11. 13 Phil B // 2012.03.04 at 5:59 pm

I need to pick up a couple Costco sheet cakes for a party but will need to pick them up 4 or 5 days ahead of when I need them. Can anyone tell me the best way to freeze them for such a short time? I assume they will need to be frozen to keep them fresh when I need them.
    Thanks,
    Phil

12. 14 Bree // 2011.11.18 at 7:33 am

Ok, thank you :)

13. 15 Bree // 2011.11.17 at 9:30 am

Does any one know how far in advance should one order a cake from costco? I need one by sat.

• 16 Kimberly // 2011.11.17 at 9:33 am

@Bree – I think they prefer to have at least 24 hours of notice.

14. 17 dale // 2011.10.18 at 3:10 pm

Tried to fax order to bakery department in Arlington, VA. – impossible. They don’t accept. Couldn’t even reach the bakery department for information by phone. Has anyone had this problem at other locations?

15. 18 Ben // 2011.10.13 at 9:28 am

Hey, thanks a lot for the author of this section. This helped me out a lot! I am ordering a cake from a Costco that is out of town for a birthday and this made things a whole lot easier!

Again, thank you!

Ben

16. 19 isabella // 2011.10.01 at 11:25 pm

Kimberly-

Are their new cake designs. Please update photo. Thanks. Costco cakes rock

17. 20 Costco US Bakery Sheet Cake Order Form | Addicted To Costco! // 2011.06.16 at 7:00 am

[...] Images of Costco US Cake Designs [...]

18. 21 Fred from Long Island // 2010.10.06 at 1:28 pm

Thanks so much for these pictures! My daughter is picking one of these for her 16th birthday (so proud of her choice, sniff!) and we were looking for what designs are available, since I don’t have an order form handy.

19. 22 Meri // 2010.07.09 at 6:51 pm

Thank you so much for the posts.. ended up getting my bf a cake for his bday :)

20. 23 April // 2010.07.07 at 3:57 pm

THANK YOU for posting these!! I knew they did a beach design but every time I go in there’s never one made to look at so I thought i’ll just look online later and it’s been SO hard to find so thank you THANK YOU for this post!!

21. 24 Kimberly // 2010.07.01 at 5:39 am

The cakes are $16.99 and serve 48 (depending on how you cut it, obviously).

22. 25 Meri // 2010.06.30 at 9:44 pm

Does anyone know how much the cakes are at costco?
    Thanks

23. 26 Jordan // 2010.06.30 at 7:49 pm

You should also check out the Manhattan (East Harlem) location. Its the first floor of a shopping center with Target being built on top and a Best Buy on top of that.

• 27 Kimberly // 2010.07.06 at 9:02 am

We went to the Manhattan Costco this past weekend, on Saturday. Certainly more busy on the weekend but we had a good time browsing through everything.

24. 28 Paul // 2010.06.30 at 8:47 am

If you’re still around next Thursday they’re opening a location in Rego Park, Queens. Right between Laguardia & JFK.