Costco Bakery Cake Order Forms (US and UK)

July 15th, 2010 · 41 Comments

UPDATE:  If you are in the US, please use the newer version of the order form that I have posted here.  It was updated in 2011 to account for the changes to the cake selections (like, no carrot cake or cupcakes and fewer icing and filling options).

One of the friendly Costco Bakery folks commented (on Costco Bakery Makes an Excellent Cake) a while back that the sheet cake and cupcake order form for the US had been updated, so the one I had posted was no longer valid.  Apparently, this was to account for changes to filling and icing choices that Costco has put into effect.  So, when we were in New York I picked up the new order form so I could share it with everyone here.  I still don’t understand why they don’t have a copy of this on the Costco.com website, but I’ll fill in the gap.  I’m also going to take this opportunity to add the UK cake order form to the site, as well.

The order form is pretty self-explanatory and pretty clearly lists all choices.  The order form for the US Costco locations lists prices: $16.99 for white or chocolate cake and 20 pack of cupcakes; $18.99 for a Carrot Cake.  It is also nice enough to let you know that there are 48 servings per cake.  The UK order form does not list prices, though the cakes are always £11.99 when I have looked at them previously.  Also, in the UK you can still mix and match your cake, filling and icing choices.  However, no carrot cake option here in the UK.  Also, in the US you just need to give them 24 hours of advanced notice but here in the UK they require at least 48 hours advanced notice.

Since you can fax the order forms to the Costco Bakery location of your choosing, you should now be able to handle ordering without a special trip to Costco.  And, if you missed it, I did post images of the US Costco cake designs.  I’ll try to get something similar for the UK designs as well.  Just click on the image below to get the full-sized order form.

[Updated 2013.05.31] Unfortunately, this order form is no longer valid and has out of date pricing and options available.  I’m trying to get a copy of an updated order form and when I do I’ll make a new post for it.  Thanks!

Tags: costco.com · Food Share

1. 1 Rebecca // 2014.01.31 at 2:42 am

Hi -do you have a list of fax numbers by chance? I’m not finding on their website

• 2 Kimberly // 2014.01.31 at 5:39 am

@Rebecca – Do you mean do I have a list of fax numbers for every Costco in the US? No. You can find a phone number for your Costco warehouse on the Costco website and you will need to call the store to find out their fax number, if they have one, where you can fax your cake order form.

2. 3 Laura // 2014.01.26 at 3:42 pm

What a disappointment. Costco is 10 miles from me and I just learned i need to come into their bakery to fill out a cake order form. Really? What great customer service.

3. 4 sam // 2013.06.11 at 12:07 pm

Is the UK order form still valid? It says 2007

• 5 Kimberly // 2013.06.12 at 8:29 pm

@Sam – I got it well after 2007 because I didn’t move to the UK until 2010 and I know I picked it up when I was there. The post is dated July 2010 and I probably got it about a week or two before that. Unfortunately, I can’t check or update it again until I’m back in the UK in mid-July.

4. 6 Sre // 2013.03.27 at 3:56 pm

Hi can I order a cake to be delivered to a Home ??

5. 7 Debra // 2013.03.05 at 3:35 pm

I need a cake that will feed 75 people…do you have a sheet cake that will feed that many? The over the hill one is nice…can you make a full sheet cake that way? How much if you can? I live in Newhall, CA….and would like to pick up one there if possible.

• 8 Kimberly // 2013.03.06 at 6:33 pm

@Debra – I suggest you contact your local Costco for specific cake information since I have no affiliation with Costco. Though, the bakery order forms do have some of that information on them.

6. 9 Melissa // 2012.11.27 at 8:22 pm

Are you able to order a cake and cupcakes from them without any decoration at all?

7. 10 Jo // 2012.11.08 at 7:18 pm

You can’t fax your cake order to the warehouse. You must come in to place a cake order.

• 11 Densie // 2013.10.21 at 1:20 pm

I’ve faxed mine in to my local Costco and never had any problem.

8. 12 Happy Fifth Anniversary, AddictedToCostco! | Addicted To Costco! // 2012.11.08 at 5:51 am

[...] post “Costco Bakery Cake Order Forms (US and UK)” with 91,656 [...]