Costco Coupon Book – July 15 – August 8, 2010

July 20th, 2010 · 13 Comments

Sorry I’m so late getting this posted, but Costco’s latest US coupon book runs from July 15 – August 8, 2010.  Yes, all of these deals are available right now.  There are some great things to pick up for back to school shopping, such as computers or things to send your kids to college with.  There are eight different coupons for computers – both desktops and laptops – and a couple of printer coupons too.  Also, there is the standard, $70.00 off a set of four tires, this month it is for Bridgestone tires, which is great if you are planning a road trip for this last month of summer.

I’ve uploaded a PDF of this month’s Costco Coupon Book, that you can look through if you haven’t received yours yet.  If going through Google Docs doesn’t work for you, you can just download it here:  July 2010 Costco Coupon Book.  In either case, this way you can at least have an idea of what is on offer before you get to the store.  Also, while you can print these out for making a shopping list or as a reminder, you cannot use this PDF in place of the official Costco Coupon Book: they will only accept original coupons, no prints or copies.

Some of my favorite Costco things are having coupons this month:

• Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bars, 15 count, $3.00 off; no limit. These are awesome!  I don’t even like ice cream all that much, but if we were in the US right now, I’d totally be buying me a box of these.  These may be the best tasting ice cream treat you could ever put in your freezer.  Seriously.  There’s just something about the really good ice cream covered by the perfect chocolate and almond coating.  Yum!  And this is the perfect time of year for a cool, delicious ice cream bar.
  • Palermo’s Primo Thin Pizza Varieties, 3 count, $3.00 off; no limit. We always had some of these in our freezer because they are so easy to make and they taste pretty yummy too.  I like the super crunchy crust and the spicy pepperoni.  But we did like all of the assorted varieties that they come in.  I believe they are $9.99 regularly (or at least they were last time we bought them), so with the $3.00 off they are a really great buy.  They’re a good back up plan for those nights or lunches on weekends when you’re not feeling so inclined to make a ‘real’ meal.  But for me it really is all about being able to get the crust really crunchy; that’s just something you can’t always accomplish with a frozen pizza.
  • Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes, 8 pack, $4.00 off; limit 2. I really hate, hate, hate to be missing out on this coupon right now.  I just had to buy toothbrushes and they were not the nice Oral-B ones and they weren’t a bargain price either.  Why are toothbrushes so expensive?  I don’t get it.  So, anytime you can save some money on them, you should definitely take advantage of the deal.  And unless you’re planning on getting rid of your teeth, you’re definitely going to need some more toothbrushes eventually, so you might as well stock up while the saving is good.
  • Kirkland Signature Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies, 24 count, $1.50 off; no limit. Here’s what I wrote about these delicious cookies a couple of years ago:  “I’m going to get the worst of my sweet-toothedness right up front. But really, have you tried these? It’s hard to say no to a good chocolate chunk cookie. You’ll notice I said ‘chunk’ instead of ‘chip’ because these cookies are made with big pieces of delicious milk chocolate, no silly little chips that get lost in the dough. These are great cookies. They’re soft and have the big pieces of chocolate in them that make them so delicious. 2 dozen cookies for $5.99.”  And honestly, if you haven’t tried them, this is the month to change that.
  • Costco.com Savings. To view all of the savings deals available right now through Costco.com, check out this page.  Lots of savings on furniture, computers and printers, a navigation system, exercise equipment, and even a washer and dryer.

Tags: costco.com · Coupons · Food · Health & Beauty Share

1. 1 This Week at Costco – August 1, 2010 | Addicted To Costco! // 2010.08.07 at 4:02 am

[…] I wanted to mention to all the US shoppers that the latest US Costco Coupon Book is set to expire on Sunday,the 8th, so this is the last weekend to use any of those […]

2. 2 kate // 2010.08.04 at 4:09 pm

Has anyone heard anything about the free memberships to costco for month of Aug 2010? I read about it a while ago on aol news but have heard nothing since…

3. 3 Margie // 2010.07.25 at 6:31 pm

Tell customer service to put you on the mailing list for coupons. In the meantime, they can give you the current coupons so you can use them right away.

4. 4 Barna // 2010.07.25 at 3:13 pm

hi, i would like to know from where do you get the official costco coupon book? i am a memeber for 1 year never got it.

5. 5 Carla // 2010.07.22 at 7:04 pm

I also bought the nice white towels. I like them because they are not so plush as some and they dry my skin off butter. And they can be bleached. I hope they work out, I got two packages and my friend bought 1 package. Bought two packages of chocolate chip cookies, they are soooo good. And the Mach 3 razor blades- I rather would have had 8.50 instead of 4 cans of shave cream. I don’t normally buy shave cream. Got the box of Baked Lays to off-set the calorie loaded cookies.
    Do any of you buy the HP printer cartridges for $25 off two packages. I did, I spent a fortune this month.

6. 6 Emily (Bentobloggy) // 2010.07.21 at 2:53 pm

I’m munching in those chocolate chunk cookies right now! I bought two packages with the coupon to take on our weeklong family lake vacation, and everyone has been pinching them. My sister swears by warming them un the micro for 5 seconds first. Yum!

7. 7 Kimberly // 2010.07.21 at 9:24 am

@Christina – I’m pretty sure that all ice cream treats are not as low in calories as we would all like. If you’re looking for a good low cal option though, you should try the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. They are really good. And for low fat ice cream, it’s some of the best I’ve had. Usually the low fat chocolate has a somewhat chalky taste to me and isn’t so pleansant but this is creamy and chocolaty, just like the full fat stuff. Each one of these tasty little treats only has 140 calories too, so you can have a treat and not blow your diet.

8. 8 Kimberly // 2010.07.21 at 7:58 am

@tle – you sound like a dentist. :-) I am actually pretty tartar free but the hygienist still whips out the pick. And when you don’t have anything much to pick at, that is when it really hurts, I think.

9. 9 tle // 2010.07.20 at 9:02 pm

Oral hygiene is very simple. 1. Soft tooth brush, brush for 2 minutes after every meal, minimum three times a day. 2. Floss before bedtime every day. Any kind of toothpaste is good as long as it has some flouride. Pick a tooth brush that has a medium head size, any brand is good as long as it is a soft bristle toothbrush. Don’t have to use any rinse if you keep up with your daily regimen. See your dentist every 6 months and he/she doesn’t have to pick at the tartar as much!

10. 10 Margie // 2010.07.20 at 3:10 pm

Check out the Martex bath towels. White and fluffly, and six for $15.49 after the $4 coupon.
    I loved the first batch so much that I am going back for more. Goodbye old, ratty towels.

11. 11 Christina // 2010.07.20 at 9:17 am

I was also excited to see the coupon for the ice cream! When we went this past weekend I was set on getting them. Then I took a look at the nutritional info… 310 cals for 1 bar! I decided against it. : (

12. 12 Kimberly // 2010.07.20 at 8:27 am

The area of oral hygiene does seem to be getting a little out of control, doesn’t it? There are so many products it is absolutely overwhelming to go someplace like Target or Walmart where there are just tons and tons of products for every tooth or mouth thing you could think of. And yet, when I go to the dentist I don’t feel like they’re moving ahead so much with technology…still like to use that picky scraping tool too much, if you ask me.

13. 13 XUP // 2010.07.20 at 7:47 am

I haven’t bought a toothbrush in a long time because we have electric toothbrushes and get free regular toothbrushes from the dentist every 6 months. I thought the replacement heads for the electric toothbrushes were really expensive until I wanted to buy a regular toothbrush one day and noticed it cost 7 bucks!! At least the electric ones last a year. The whole oral care thing isgetting really complicated with the 8 million different brands of toothpaste, oral rinses and various implements to floss, clean, flush, pick, whiten, strengthen and massage your teeth and gums.