Costco US Coupon Book: December 2 – 19, 2010

November 29th, 2010 · 29 Comments

Costco US Coupon Book, December 2 - 19, 2010

Costco US Coupon Book, December 2 - 19, 2010

This month the first person to send me a copy of the upcoming coupon book was Elaine from California.  Thanks Elaine for helping me post the coupons for all of those that haven’t gotten their coupon books yet.  This coupon book is good in the US from December 2 – 19; so it ends the week before Christmas.  But hopefully, you will all be on top of your shopping and able to take advantage of the deals you might need for any holiday festivities you are planning.  There are also more than a couple items that would make great gifts this holiday season (not necessarily the vacuum cleaner or tires, guys).  In total there are $1,800 in coupon deals for the warehouses and an additional $2,700 in savings for Costco.com items.

I’ve uploaded the December Costco Coupon Book PDF so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons.  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.

Some of the Costco warehouses don’t strictly require you to have a physical coupon anymore because they simply automatically give you the coupon deals without scanning a coupon.  However, not all of them seem to have adopted this policy yet, so it’s a good idea to keep at least one of the coupons available to have them scan the bar code.  Why just one?  Well, if you haven’t noticed yet, all of the coupons have the same bar code on the back.  All of them except the Costco Optical coupon this month, which has a unique bar code (you can see the example of this on page 9 of the PDF).  But all of the things that you would buy in the actual warehouse check out line, seem to have identical bar codes.

As usual, there is a coupon for $70.00 off a set of four Bridgestone tires; great if you’re doing a road trip for the holidays.  There are no where near as many coupons for food items this month, which is kind of disappointing since Costco is usually the first place you’re going to go to for party foods.  But they’ve certainly crammed this coupon book full of electronics items that you might be interested in picking up as gifts.  There are savings on: 1 Blu-Ray disc player, 1 printer, 1 desktop printer, 2 HD camcorders, 2 GPS navigation units, 3 digital cameras, 3 televisions, and 5 notebook computers. All of those deals are either through Costco.com or instant savings deals (no coupons needed).

Here are my favorite coupons from this month’s line up:

Tags: costco.com · Coupons · Decorating · Electronics · Food · gifts · Household Items Share

1. 1 Costco Tire Buy | All Wheels Blog // 2011.03.28 at 4:26 am

[...] costco tire buy addictedtocostco.com [...]

2. 2 Alan Bayer // 2010.12.21 at 11:53 pm

Coupon book expired Sunday, Dec. 19 with a coupon for Bridgestone tires. No coupon yet for after Dec. 19.

3. 3 Aly // 2010.12.21 at 8:43 pm

Any tires on sale this week or the next in Costco…looking for a deal on Michelin tires

• 4 Kimberly // 2010.12.22 at 3:50 am

The next coupon book in the US won’t be out until the beginning of January, sometime between January 3 – 9.

4. 5 mea // 2010.12.20 at 3:22 pm

Is there a new coupon book out?

• 6 Kimberly // 2010.12.21 at 7:19 am

@Mea, no new coupon book until the new year.

5. 7 This Week at Costco – December 12, 2010 | Addicted To Costco! // 2010.12.18 at 4:46 am

[...] Don’t forget that this is the last weekend you can take advantage of the current US Costco Coupon Book! [...]

6. 8 Michele // 2010.12.15 at 8:02 pm

Will there be another coupon book starting on the 22nd or not again until January?

7. 9 Jennifer // 2010.12.12 at 11:13 am

thank you so much for uploading the coupon book every month. I really appreciate it!!

8. 10 This Week at Costco – December 5, 2010 | Addicted To Costco! // 2010.12.11 at 7:37 am

[...] ever needed two shopping carts!   Don’t forget that you have through next Sunday to use the current coupon book for your holiday [...]

9. 11 Alan // 2010.12.11 at 5:57 am

Carla, Those coupon books for new members are a good deal but they do not seem to be offering that right now. But here is maybe a better deal. Refer a friend and you each get a $10 gift card:

I said this may be a better deal because you can spend the $20 on anything at Costco, not just whatever the $40 coupons are for. I have used this a couple times when a friend was going to be a new member anyway, they hand in this form and we each get something free.

10. 12 Alan // 2010.12.11 at 4:10 am

Mel, my experience is that some stores will give you cash if you recently bought an item that just came on sale with a coupon. Some stores will make you purchase the item anew with the coupon then let you return (that newly purchased item) with your (week-old) original receipt at the higher price, thus getting the coupon price for the item.

11. 13 Mel // 2010.12.10 at 9:51 am

Do you know if they do price-adjustments for coupons?

I bought a Ninja blender the week before the $10 coupon came out :-(

12. 14 carla // 2010.12.10 at 9:10 am

Kimberly,
    I’ve checked with them and they don’t have anything. They said no you don’t get normally get coupons when signing up.

13. 15 carla // 2010.12.10 at 8:10 am

Samuel,
    I looked on fatwallet.com and did not find any membership deals. I’m probably just an idiot about this but can you give me more detailed information. I don’t want to have to sign up for a credit card to get it. I want to buy my son a membership. Over and over I find the promotion from last year but it’s expired. I’d be most great-ful if you found a deal for me.

• 16 Kimberly // 2010.12.10 at 8:56 am

@Carla, have you tried emailing the Costco Customer Support people? I’m not sure that you don’t always get special coupons and such when you sign up for a new membership. You should send them a message and check on what comes with a gift membership that you purchase online.

14. 17 Samuel Sharin // 2010.12.09 at 1:46 pm

1/3/2011-1/24/2011 Costco available on fatwallet.com

15. 18 Carmel // 2010.12.09 at 10:16 am

seems like the coupon books have been a little less great lately. but there are more than before, so maybe it evens out…

• 19 Kimberly // 2010.12.10 at 8:42 am

@Carmel, I think the coupon books vary from month to month quite a bit. Sometimes they have really great collections of coupons and sometimes less so. Of course, I guess how much you like the coupons depends on what you are buying.

16. 20 Becky // 2010.12.03 at 2:10 pm

All of the coupons have the same UPC on the back, so you only have to give them one coupon to have them work on every item in the book that you pruchase. The coupon must have the UPC on the back so coupons with the picture only won’t work.

17. 21 Pat // 2010.12.03 at 1:10 pm

When I was at the Burnsville, MN Costco last night, the checkout person told me that they are obligated to collect the physical coupons. I had not torn out the coupons yet and didn’t want to bother with doing it at the checkout line so he just scanned one and gave me back the booklet. I think next time I’ll do as you suggested and just rip out one for something I’m not buying.

18. 22 Bonnie // 2010.12.02 at 11:05 am

Thank you for posting these! I never get the book in the mail, no matter how many times I talk to Customer Service about it. I live in a small town, so this allows me to plan ahead for what day I should go into the city.

19. 23 Edward // 2010.12.02 at 7:35 am

Thanks so much, my girlfriend was almost kill me because I mistakenly trashed the booklet. You’ve just save my life :))
    (found you on Google.com)

• 24 Kimberly // 2010.12.02 at 7:36 am

@Edward, well, I’m glad there was no bloodshed! But really, throwing away the coupon book….craziness! LOL BTW, you can usually pick up a copy of the current coupon book from the nice people at the Customer Service desk

20. 25 carla // 2010.12.01 at 10:43 am

Kimberly or anyone else… do you know where I can get a Costco membership with a deal like last year. On-line I got an extra $40 in coupons with it.

21. 26 Adam // 2010.11.30 at 10:15 pm

I’ll be stocking up on D batteries. Baby swing eats 8 a month, or so. With coupon they’re 35c cheaper than Amazon per battery.

• 27 Kimberly // 2010.12.02 at 7:42 am

@Adam, the 35 cents cheaper is amazing! That is a huge savings that can add up when you’re going through that many batteries.

22. 28 Kimberly // 2010.11.29 at 9:45 am

I do think it lost a little resolution when I tried to compress it to make it a reasonable size for people to download. It didn’t look that bad to me in the Google PDF viewer, but maybe that’s just because I look mainly at the pictures and how much off. :-) I’ll try to get better scans for next month, of course, then the files are bigger to download (like 8 or 9x as big).

23. 29 Peri // 2010.11.29 at 9:36 am

I know you’re doing a service by posting coupons, but can’t you make sure that they are readable? Either that, or I have severe myopia.