If you’re not familiar with it, the Costco Auto Program is a good way to get special deals, pricing, and financing on new vehicles, RVs, and boats for all Costco members. So, if you’re a Costco member and you’re looking to buy a new car or boat, you really should at least check out what kind of savings you can get by going through their auto program. But you can take advantage of the auto program even before you buy by using their newly designed website for researching the car, boat, or RV, even factory certified pre-owned vehicles, that you are interested in purchasing or getting information about financing. After you have figured out the model that you want, you can locate the dealer nearest you that participates in the Costco Auto Program and set up an appointment to get more information, including the prearranged Costco price. And if you don’t think the price is right, you can always contact other dealers. Here are some of the benefits to the Costco Auto Program:
- A low, prearranged price that provides value
- An easy, hassle-free experience at more than 2,200 participating dealerships nationwide
- Dealerships that understand our program and our processes, and feature specially trained and certified Authorized Contacts to assist Costco members
- Member advocates who are available seven days a week to answer questions, work with the dealership on the member’s behalf, verify pricing and even review purchase contracts – all to ensure we meet the member’s expectations for service and value
In the last 12 months, more than 500,000 Costco members have taken advantage of the Costco Auto Program to purchase new cars, trucks, RVs, or boats. You can read some of the members’ opinions of the program through the Costco website or you can check out what my readers had to say last time I posted about the Costco Auto Program.
And if you’re in the market to buy a new car, there are plenty of deals available through the Costco Auto Program right now. Just about all car makers have financing deals right now; from 0% – 2.9% depending on the manufacturer. Hey, even Porsche has a financing deal through Costco; 1.9% on all 2010 models. And if you’re not in the market for financing, then you can take advantage of hefty rebates from several manufacturers too. But there are a couple of deals that really stand out:
Volvo XC60 or XC90
Purchase a new 2011 Volvo XC60 or XC90 through the Costco Auto Program between November 2, 2010, and January 3, 2011, to receive:
- $500 off Volvo Employee Pricing.
- All available customer rebates and dealer incentives (none at this time).
- $500 Costco Cash Card for completing a Costco Auto Program Survey after purchase.
- For more information, see CostcoAuto.com.
Ford Rebates & Deals
- For US members who purchase through January 3, 2011:
- Ford is currently offering finance rates as low as 0.0% and rebates up to $6,000 in select regions on select 2010 models. Ford is also offering finance rates as low as 1.9% on select 2011 models.
- Rebates, rates and loan terms vary by model, so please speak with a participating Ford dealership for more information.
- For Canadian members who purchase through January 31, 2011:
- Ford is currently offering finance rates as low as 0.0% for 60 months on select 2011 models.
- Or, rebates of up to $7,500 on select new 2010/2011 models.
- Plus, an additional $1,000 off select new Ford or Lincoln models when you show your Costco membership card. This is available in addition to all other deals.
- For more information, see the Ford/Costco website.
Also, did you know that you can get special pricing at Safelite Auto Glass using your Costco membership? And through April 30, 2011 you can get an additional $25 off glass replacement and repair (for non-insurance transactions only).
- Certified mobile technicians or in-store service
- Available in all 50 states
- More than 60 year experience
- Lifetime national warranty
- Call 800.808.7193 to schedule service today. Please use promotional code CC007 when you call.