Costco is CLOSED on New Year’s Day (Saturday, Jan 1, 2011)

December 30th, 2010 · 6 Comments

Are you having a big party to ring in 2011?  And just maybe you were planning on stocking your liquor cabinet and fridge with goodies from Costco?  If so, you need to get over there sooner rather than later, as in by Friday afternoon.  Costco is closing early Friday, December 31, at 6 pm for New Year’s Eve and will be CLOSED on New Year’s Day too.  If you have some last minute shopping to do for your festivities or maybe for a special New Year’s Day meal, you’d better get over there today or early tomorrow.  And don’t worry, Costco will be well stocked for all of the New Year’s party shoppers with lots and lots of champagne!

Holiday Hours:
New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, 2010 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, 2011 Closed

Costco will resume their normal operating hours on Sunday, January 2, 2011!  Have a safe and happy New Year’s, everyone!

Tags: General · Holidays Share

1. 1 deep // 2011.01.05 at 11:00 am

there is one nice couponless deal,. costco is selling Cuisinart Blender (with chopper,whisker attachments)for 19.99 ,10$ less than their regular price.
    macys sell similar one but cordless model for 70 bucks i am sure they will not sell corded version for not less than 50 if they have.
    so i guess its great deal, i bought two, one for myself and one for my mom

2. 2 Kristen // 2010.12.31 at 3:42 pm

My mom called and told me she received hers, so I was checking here for a preview since I haven’t received mine yet.

3. 3 Chris // 2010.12.31 at 12:13 pm

Ahhhh, ok. Thank you for the info!!!! I figured they would torture us (by making us wait so long!) LOL

4. 4 Brenda // 2010.12.30 at 11:56 pm

Costco says watch mailbox starting 12/29. I don’t know if they will start Monday or Thursday. I was checking here, hoping to see someone had posted them! LOL

• 5 Kimberly // 2010.12.31 at 6:53 am

The new coupon book is good from January 06, 2011 – January 30, 2011. So, you should be receiving your coupon book in the next few days.

5. 6 Chris // 2010.12.30 at 3:27 pm

Anyone know when new coupons will be out??