Costco Coupon Book, US – January 6 – January 30, 2011

January 2nd, 2011 · 26 Comments

January Costco US Coupon Book

January Costco US Coupon Book

Well, here it is, the first coupon book for the new year.  And judging by the amount of enquiries on here, I think it is the most eagerly anticipated coupon book ever.  This latest Costco Coupon Book runs from January 6 – January 30th and has $1,350.00 in coupons for the warehouses and then an additional $4,000.00 in savings for Costco.com.

I’ve uploaded the January Costco Coupon Book PDF so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons.  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.

They have the standard coupon for $70.00 off a set of Michelin tires but they’ve also got a coupon for fresh apples, which I am pretty sure I’ve not seen in a coupon book before.  There are also lots of things that you can stock up on like Bounty paper towels, Charmin toilet paper, Kleenex tissue, and Ziplocs.  And of course, pretty much all of the cleaning supplies you could ever want: Clorox2, Tide, Gain, Downy, Bounce, Windex, Swiffers, Dawn, Cascade, and Lysol wipes.  Now is also a good time to pick up some toothpaste, toothbrushes, and deodorant for the year.  And for all of you moms out there, there is a coupon for $5.00 off a 1,000 count box of Huggies Naturally Refreshing Wipes.

Another favorite coupon for this time of year: $10.00 off TurboTax.  We usually take advantage of this one because we like the ease of use that TurboTax offers; it makes doing your taxes so much simpler than looking at pages and pages of horrible forms.  And that coupon kind of goes hand-in-hand with the $20.00 coupon for purchasing Quicken so you can keep track of your finances all year and then just import a lot of it into TurboTax at tax time.

I know that some of my readers were asking about deals on laptop computers for January, and you are in luck because there are a couple, and you don’t even need to clip a coupon.  There are instant off deals for $100.00 off an Acer ($549.99 final price) or an HP laptop ($699.99 final price).  There’s also an offer for $130.00 off a Dell computer that you can purchase through Costco.com with a final price of $699.99, or it’s bigger brother with a $200.00 off deal for a final price of $749.99.  In addition to those deals, there’s also a deal for $100.00 off of an HP laptop and a wireless all-in-one printer bundle on Costco.com; it’s final price is $799.99.  No matter what computer you purchase, it will come with access to the Costco Concierge technical support service, as well as a second year of warranty.  I’ve heard kind of hit or miss things about the Concierge team, but you can’t deny that having a second year of warranty is a good thing with anything small, plastic and electronic.

Tags: costco.com · Coupons Share

1. 1 costco coupon book | Book Shop // 2011.04.19 at 9:07 am

[…] Costco Coupon Book, US – January 6 – January 30, 2011 | Addicted … Jan 1, 2011 … This latest Costco Coupon Book runs from January 6 – January … […]

2. 2 jeanne s. // 2011.01.29 at 11:41 am

I had not received my January coupon book and I called my local store and they told me to stop by customer service and they would be glad to give me one. So on your next visit you folks go get a book.
    J.s.

3. 3 MarcS // 2011.01.26 at 2:35 am

I heard an interesting story from a Costco customer service desk person today – something to the effect of that Procter & Gamble had been using some underhanded method to have control over who Costco sent the coupon books out to, and that Costco had brought a lawsuit against them, and as a result some people that had been on the coupon book distribution list before might not have been for this go-round.

I had them check to make sure I was and they put through the information, but they said that if it wasn’t there before it might take 2 months before things were back in full swing :(

4. 4 Maria S // 2011.01.24 at 11:30 pm

APPLES REMINDER!! If you intended use the $1 off per package on apples – NOW IS THE TIME!! 1/24 to 1/30 – I had forgotten until my hubby was cleaning out his truck and came across the coupon book -good thing I skimmed it before recycling it – I’m hoping to find some honeycrisp :-)

5. 5 Kate // 2011.01.08 at 4:53 pm

Thanks for the latest coupon in PDF format!

6. 6 This Week at Costco – January 2, 2011 | Addicted To Costco! // 2011.01.08 at 4:23 am

[…] to write about from my last trip.  And if you’re in the US, don’t forget that the new coupon deals run from January 6 – 30.  Or, if you’re in Canada be sure to check out Costco […]

7. 7 Alison // 2011.01.07 at 5:51 pm

I haven’t received my coupon booklet yet either.

8. 8 Gladys // 2011.01.07 at 5:01 pm

I have been waiting and waiting for my coupon book to come. My daughter got hers last week. I asked on Tuesday and was told that they had been told there had been some problems. Have y’all all gotten your booklets. I too have found the last few times as I was trying to tear out a coupon, that the cashier said, “I’ve got you.”

9. 9 Dee Dovey // 2011.01.06 at 2:24 pm

Thank you for publishing the pdf for the coupons. I always hesitate to look at the coupons because the print smell starts me coughing.

10. 10 Maria S // 2011.01.06 at 12:08 am

Did anyone besides me find it odd that the apples were only on sale for 7 days but the pork was for the full stretch???

• 11 Kimberly // 2011.01.06 at 5:49 am

@Maria S – I find that really odd. I didn’t even notice that when I was writing my post about the coupons. Wonder what the thinking there is? Maybe it has something to do with their supply.

11. 12 Lori // 2011.01.05 at 12:46 pm

I was disappointed to see there wasn’t a deal on Norton Anti-virus software this year. I bought a set of 3 licenses last year that have now expired so I’ll just have to pay full costco price. :(

My costco in Aurora, CO has also not required physical coupons for the last 6 months or so. I always have the coupons with me just in case though.

• 13 Kimberly // 2011.01.06 at 6:00 am

@Lori – Maybe it will be in the next coupon book.

12. 14 deep // 2011.01.05 at 11:02 am

there is one nice couponless deal,. costco is selling Cuisinart Blender (with chopper,whisker attachments)for 19.99 ,10$ less than their regular price.
    macys sell similar one but cordless model for 70 bucks i am sure they will not sell corded version for not less than 50 if they have.
    so i guess its great deal, i bought two, one for myself and one for my mom

• 15 Kimberly // 2011.01.06 at 6:09 am

@Deep – I have one of those Cuisinart stick blenders with the attachments. I even got it at Costco, of course. You can read my review of it here. I love it and even brought it to the UK with me (have to plug it into a big converter but it’s worth it). And you can put it the parts in the dishwasher.

13. 16 Richard // 2011.01.05 at 10:18 am

Kimberly

I live in the UK and enjoy your blog. I’m not sure whether you are now back in the US or are still here in the UK. Either way, could you add the UK coupon books to your blog or you do with US books?

• 17 Kimberly // 2011.01.06 at 6:17 am

@Richard – I am still in the UK and would love to post the UK coupons here. However, I don’t get them in my mail here and I always seem to miss them at my store because they’re always out of them when I get there. Or, they’re about to expire. I would gladly send someone a £25 Costco Cash Card to send me a scan of the coupon books. Basically, the same deal I offer for people in the US, is on offer to anyone in the UK that can send me the coupon book.

14. 18 Anon // 2011.01.04 at 3:43 pm

View the pdf without an external pdf viewer here:

• 19 Kimberly // 2011.01.06 at 6:17 am

Hey Anon, you look an awful lot like The Stig. LOL

15. 20 Chin // 2011.01.04 at 2:57 pm

my store in west side Los Angeles gives automatic discount as well. but THANK YOU for posting the coupon book online ahead of time so that i could plan my trip to costco before i get the coupon book!!!!

16. 21 Deb // 2011.01.04 at 2:45 pm

My store automatically gives you the discounts without having to have the physical coupons too. This is in Orland Park, IL.

17. 22 Protocol Snow // 2011.01.03 at 7:24 pm

My local Costco has started automatically giving me the coupon deals without requiring me to give them the physical coupons. The cashier swipes a card at beginning of checkout and the discounts automatically apply for the relevant items. Not sure if this is a company-wide policy but it seems like more than a few stores have started doing this.

18. 23 Lucy // 2011.01.03 at 4:10 pm

Omg….. you’re a LIFE SAVER. A PDF of the coupon book?! Amazing.

19. 24 lori g // 2011.01.03 at 7:48 am

I successfully downloaded the pdf file with mozilla firefox browser using foxit pdf reader in my browser.

20. 25 Kimberly // 2011.01.03 at 7:12 am

@Emily, I’ve tried it on my computer in a couple of different browsers, I had someone else try it on their computer, and I viewed the PDF on my iPhone as well. I didn’t get any errors or problems with the PDF. Perhaps your browser timed out while fetching it? It’s kind of big at 5MB. Please try it again, and let me know if you continue to have issues.

21. 26 Emily // 2011.01.02 at 11:25 pm

ahhh I am so excited to see this and it says the pdf file is damaged! Help please!!