Costco US Coupon Book: February 3 – 27, 2011

January 27th, 2011 · 19 Comments

Just a couple of days without coupons this month since the current coupon book ends January 30 and this new one starts February 3.  This latest Costco Coupon Book runs from February 3 – February 27th and has $1,800.00 in coupons for the warehouses and then an additional $3,500.00 in savings at Costco.com.

Costco US Coupon Book: February 3 - 27, 2011

Costco US Coupon Book: February 3 - 27, 2011

I’ve uploaded the February Costco Coupon Book PDF (or view it in the Google PDF viewer) so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons.  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.  A lot of the warehouses don’t actually require you to cut out the coupons anymore since they all have the same bar code on the back anyway.  And really, you only need one coupon to get all of the coupon discounts. (This is true for most Costco locations, but may not be the case at your local warehouse because I think some of them still require all of the coupons to be turned in to them.)

They have the standard coupon for $70.00 off a set of Michelin tires, as usual.   And funny enough, they also have a coupon for $10.00 off canvas prints through Costco Photo (I just wrote about my experience with the UK vendor last week).  There’s also a buy one, get one free coupon on NongShim noodles which I have posted about a few times previously.  It’s funny because there are quite a few items that have coupons this month that I have posted about before at some point, and quite a few that I have even posted about really recently.  Here are the links to things that I’ve posted about previously:

I’m starting to think I shop at Costco too much.  :-)

Tags: costco.com · Coupons · Food · Health & Beauty · Household Items Share

1. 1 Greg // 2011.12.20 at 8:06 pm

Is there going to be another costco soupon book coming out soon?

2. 2 Immi // 2011.02.24 at 9:43 am

Any guess on when we might get Bridgestone tires coupon?

3. 3 Lang // 2011.02.17 at 6:34 pm

@p hart
    Me too. My friend and I living in university village never got our coupon books, so we have to go to grab one at the beginning of each coupon period, before they are out. My other friend living in another area in the city got his every month, each one in time.
    I guess their system fails to deliver to some certain places.

4. 4 p hart // 2011.02.17 at 2:45 pm

I would love not to go to the membership desk for a coupon book but I do not receive every book in the mail. It is pretty much hit and miss. My daughter lives 5 miles from me and she gets hers every month. I have been a member for 4 years! And yes I have questioned this at the membership desk and nothing is ever done.

5. 5 Loves Costco // 2011.02.17 at 1:16 pm

LOVE YOUR WEBSITE!! thank you so much for the treasure trove of info! I especially appreciate the downloaded coupon book. thank you again.

6. 6 Therese Lecavalier // 2011.02.14 at 9:59 am

This is the 2nd month that I didn’t received my coupon book.
    Why is that. I paid my membership.
    I live in Pahrump, and its a long drive for me to go to Vegas
    and no coupons.
    Thanks.

7. 7 WoodinVirginia // 2011.02.05 at 11:40 pm

In my area of Central Virginia all the clubs pre-program the coupons into their computers at Checkout. You WILL Get the advantage of the coupon price whther or not you have the coupon or coupon book!! Way to go Costco… my wife has misplaced that book already and I am still looking at the January book.

8. 8 Julie // 2011.02.05 at 12:11 pm

The Coupon Book posted seems to be missing the bakery and deli items???

9. 9 Jennifer // 2011.02.04 at 10:54 am

FYI on coupon policy…
    If you bought the items BEFORE the coupons dates … you are not supposed to get credit for the item.. the items HAVE to be bought on the purchase dates specified by the manufacturers.. best way to handle this issue if you already bought the item…
    RE buy it on coupon… then return it with the old receipt… we are not supposed to credit for items purchased before the set date…
    Also.. store policy is you are supposed to hand in the coupons.. at the register.. YES it is true they all have the same bar code so if you scan 1 they all come off, ( this was implimented to save headaches for coupons that were not scanned when handed in , and to save time at checkout) However the cashiers, are required to take the coupons.
    Best way to avoid issues at register if you have multiple items on coupon and you for some reason want to keep your coupon book… is to just hand them 1 coupon… that way you keep the book… however some people may make you take th erest out of the book since that is policy.
    Also on the asking for coupon books at membership, some people may not get them because they opted out of reciving mail. we can check it in the system.. however the coupon books at the desk are not supposed to be for people who want extra books… or because you forgot yours… they are supposed to be for NEW members that sign up that dont get their’s in the mail yet. I work at the mebership desk… and Im sorry it is totally annoying when the same people keep coming to the desk every week to just get another 1…. then at the end of the coupon book we run out and dont have them for the new members that join. Everyone should get 1 in the mail.

sorry if that was a novel…LOL trying to save headaches for everyone…

10. 10 chef michelle // 2011.02.02 at 6:26 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

11. 11 name // 2011.01.31 at 5:21 pm

you are missing a page on your coupon book.

12. 12 Paul // 2011.01.31 at 2:43 am

Sandy if you buy the item before Feb 3rd simply bring your receipt to membership while the coupons are active and they will refund you the money that you did not get with your coupons

13. 13 sandy // 2011.01.28 at 4:13 pm

do you know if they accept these coupons before feb 3rd? i got mine and i need to go today but i dunno if i need to wait. i dont want to make 2 trips.

• 14 Kimberly // 2011.01.28 at 4:21 pm

@Sandy – They will definitely not take coupons before Feb 3.

14. 15 Andrea // 2011.01.28 at 3:38 pm

@Kimberly – I’d be willing to bet anything that it is most likely the browsers I’ve tried… or possibly the internet at my house. No big. :) I have a costco trip planned for this afternoon and just wanted to know if I should wait on anything. Unfortunately – it looks like Feb is one of those months that doesn’t really have any coupons that apply to me. Boo.

Keep up the good work!

15. 16 Andrea // 2011.01.28 at 1:12 pm

I’m having trouble getting the pdf of the coupons to open. It automatically takes me to google, but then says that type of file isn’t supported. Am I the only one with this issue?

• 17 Kimberly // 2011.01.28 at 1:35 pm

@Andrea – I’ve updated the links to have two – one that goes to the Google viewer and one that will just let you download/view it in your browser. I haven’t had any other complaints about the Google viewer and I don’t experience that when I use the link, so I can’t figure out what difficulty you were having exactly. Let me know if the new, non-Google, link is still a problem for you.

16. 18 Nelson // 2011.01.27 at 6:22 pm

Pepsi on sale again. Are they still fighting with Coke? I know some of their food courts have switched to Pepsi

17. 19 Tweets that mention Costco US Coupon Book: February 3 – 27, 2011 | Addicted To Costco! -- Topsy.com // 2011.01.27 at 5:58 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kurt, Larry Costco. Larry Costco said: Costco US Coupon Book: February 3 – 27, 2011 | Addicted To Costco! http://bit.ly/eKB3Vp – cool blog post […]