Costco US Coupon Book: March 10 – April 3, 2011

March 5th, 2011 · 11 Comments

I was really surprised that there was such a big gap (10 days) between coupon books this time.  They have been much more closely following one another for a few months now.  In any case, this latest Costco US coupon book runs from March 10 – APril 3rd.  It has over $1,700.00 in savings that you can take advantage of in the warehouses and then an additional $4,300.00 in savings just for Costco.com.

Costco US Coupon Book: March 10 - April 3 2011

Costco US Coupon Book: March 10 - April 3 2011

I’ve uploaded the March Costco US Coupon Book PDF (or view it in the Google PDF viewer) so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons (if your location requires you to hand them in).  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.

This looks like a great set of coupons with items that will appeal to a lot of people.  So, I guess it is true, good things do come to those that wait.  There is a $70.00 coupon for a set of Bridgestone tires; I know someone was asking about this one.  But there are also so many other good things.  If I were in the US I would be stocking up on so many things with this coupon book: Bounty, Charmin, Clorox 2, Bounce, All Laundry Detergent, Vanity Fair Napkins, and Duracell Batteries.  This is a great coupon book for getting cleaning and laundry supplies all stocked up for spring cleaning.

But there are other things too that seem like great deals.  Like, $5.00 off Kirkland Signature Diapers in various sizes and $4.00 off Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes.   And there’s are good coupons for men and women’s razors and deodorant.  This month also has a coupon for Q-Tips; we’re still working on the supply we bought before we were married, I swear, since there are over 1,800 in the two container you get.  Oh yes, they’ve also got an instant savings deal on my favorite health and beauty item ever: Phillips Sonicare toothbrush set of two; I love that thing.

There are some good coupons for food items that we really like too:  Pelligrino water, Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, Palermo’s Primo Thin Pizzas, and the CP Shrimp Won Ton Soup.

There also seem to be a lot of coupons for notebook computers this month.  There are deals for instant savings in the stores, as well as deals through Costco.com.  Altogether there are five deals for notebooks, and one for a desktop system.

All of the great things that I’ve mentioned above (except the baby products, tires, and Q-Tips) I’ve written about at soe point on this blog, so if you’re interested in my thoughts on those items, just search my blog for them (search box is in the upper right corner).  So many great coupons this time it makes me jealous, especially since this month’s UK coupon book is lackluster at best.

Tags: Coupons Share

1. 1 Tamar Hendel // 2011.03.16 at 12:02 pm

I want to purchase the film/slide/photo scanner. Do i purchase this online or do I have to bring my coupon to the store?
    Item 558623
    How can I watch product video/
    Thanks, Tamar Hendel

• 2 Kimberly // 2011.03.16 at 12:12 pm

@Tamar – That is an item that is only available through Costco.com. So, you’ll need to go there to purchase it and get any info or watch the product video, if there is one.

2. 3 Rebecca // 2011.03.12 at 11:22 am

Does anyone have experience with the Swann 4 Channel H.264 Surveillance System ?

3. 4 Mike // 2011.03.10 at 1:36 pm

You can just bring in your receipt and the coupon and Costco will refund you the coupon portion.

4. 5 Michele // 2011.03.09 at 4:29 pm

I’m so glad I found your site for the current Costco coupons. I recently moved out of my house and the main membership was under “his” name so the coupon book would not be forwarded to my new address. Awesome!

5. 6 Adelina // 2011.03.08 at 7:17 pm

Thanks for the pdf of coupons. I needed to get some vitamins.

6. 7 Justin // 2011.03.08 at 10:06 am

Taxes vary by state

7. 8 Twash // 2011.03.06 at 12:08 am

You’ll be able to get a price adjustment. They do, however, tax you for the price of the item BEFORE the coupon discount. In January I bought a laptop for $799.99. The next coupon period it was on sale for 699.99. I went to the service desk and asked for a price adjustment and they gave me $100 back. I talked to my sister who is the front end manager about not getting any of the tax back, and she said that you pay the tax for the price of the item before the discount. Whatever the case, I got the $100 back a couple weeks after buying the laptop no questions asked.

8. 9 Ryan // 2011.03.05 at 9:20 pm

My local Costco told me I had to return a stereo and buy a new one when I asked the same thing a couple months ago.

9. 10 Nalla // 2011.03.05 at 2:39 pm

You talk with Costco customer service. They defiantly would solve your problem. Otherwise, you could return it to them and buy it again. I do not think, they would prefer it, right :-)

10. 11 imelda // 2011.03.05 at 1:48 pm

Hi there,
    A couple of days ago I bought a Dell laptop through Costco and then I got the coupons in the mail, including a coupon the exact computer I bought. Is there something I could do to make the coupon good on my previous purchase? I haven’t even received the computer yet so I thought I could do something to get the discount. What do you think? Any ideas?