Costco US Coupon Book: April 14 – May 8, 2011

April 7th, 2011 · 11 Comments

Thanks to all of the people that sent me a scan of this month’s US coupon book, I really appreciate the effort!  This latest Costco US coupon book runs from April 14 – May 8.   It has over $1,200.00 in savings that you can take advantage of in the warehouses and then an additional $4,100.00 in savings just for Costco.com.  This is a little bit less than last month, but there seem to be better coupons this month.  Or, maybe it’s just that more of them appeal to me and make me wish that I was home to take advantage of some of these.

Costco US Coupon Book: April 14 - May 8, 2011

I’ve uploaded the April Costco US Coupon Book PDF (or view it in the Google PDF viewer) so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons (if your location requires you to hand them in).  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.

There is the always-present $70.00 off a set of Bridgestone tires.  There are some solid instant savings offers on a variety of electronics too, like $50.00 off a Panasonic digital camera and $30.00 off a Magellan GPS unit.  Or, if you’re looking to do some stuff around the house you can get some deals on a bathroom faucet, shower head, or ceiling fans.  There’s also a nice coupon for $8.00 off RoundUp, since it’s that fun time of year when all the weeds start popping up.

There seem to be a plethora of coupons for various food items, including some of my favorite things to buy at Costco.  For some reason, there are coupons for the packs of candy bars: $4.00 off 30 count Mars Variety Pack and $4.50 off 30 count Skittles, Starburst, and Lifesavers variety pack.  It seems strange since those aren’t usually available until Fall.  But if you like a candy bar, this might be a good time to buy them.  But my favorite chocolate product that has a coupon this month is the Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares for $2.75 off.  They are delicious and the perfect little size to satisfy your sweet tooth but not be a total ambush to your diet.  There are also coupons for peanut butter, Starbucks coffee, fancy Tostitos that are garlic and black bean flavor, and Chocolate Cheerios (when did they start making these?), and Ling Ling potstickers.  There’s also a coupon for the Angus Cheeseburgers ($4.00 off) and Hebrew National Franks ($3.00 off).  And for those of you like me that love cheese, there’s a coupon for $2.50 off a big hunk of Jarlsberg.

There are some other great things aside from just food and tires though.  Like $50.00 off a KitchenAid mixer and $30.00 off the FoodSaver Vacuum Saver System.  I mention these every time they have coupons because they are so loved by those of us that have them.  If you even remotely know someone that you want to buy a KitchenAid mixer for, this is the time.  Costco has the best prices normally, but with the $50.00 off coupon it is an amazing deal.

There are lots of great coupons this month, so be sure to take a good look through the book to plan your next shopping trip to Costco!

Tags: Coupons Share

1. 1 Catherine // 2011.05.18 at 10:11 am

I just came across your sight when I was looking for a coupon for a fabric headboard that Costco carries. Do you have additional coupons other than what is in Costco’s monthly coupon book? Is there a coupon for headboards?

Thanks, C

2. 2 scott // 2011.04.25 at 9:29 pm

please help with the .09 prints at costco.com. it is charging me .13 a print.thanks

3. 4 Komal // 2011.04.23 at 4:15 pm

4. 5 Sara Lynne // 2011.04.16 at 2:38 pm

@ David, my husband & I purchased that exact set 3 years ago from Costco. It wore very unevenly, the padding inside broke and we could feel springs poking through.

Feels great for about 6 months and deteriorates quickly from there. We are height and weight proportionate, no unordinary wear on the set. Just thought I’d let you know as we thought it was a steal, but no.

-Sara

5. 6 This Week at Costco – April 10, 2011 | Addicted To Costco! // 2011.04.16 at 5:55 am

[…] day weekend that I am really looking forward to!  Also, don’t forget that there is an active US coupon book as well as a UK coupon book too, so be sure to check out what’s on sale before you go. Ryvita […]

6. 7 Diane // 2011.04.08 at 4:20 pm

Thanks for posting the Costco coupon books!

The cost for picture reprints is incredible and I’m always impressed with the ease and quality of ordering them online.

The candy is probably on sale for filling Easter baskets.

7. 8 Carrie // 2011.04.07 at 11:29 pm

More of these new coupons appeal to me, too.

8. 9 Janice // 2011.04.07 at 3:39 pm

Kim, it’s great that you post the pdf versions of the Costco coupon book. I was told recently that Costco employee’s no longer receive copies mailed to their home, so either they find out what is going to be on sale when the coupon books are put out at the customer service desk, or when the sale starts. I told this employee about your great website and he was very grateful.

9. 10 David Judelson // 2011.04.07 at 11:50 am

Hi, I am looking at buying the Barryton mattress and see there is a coupon on here. Two questions, can you use this coupon online at the website and does this apply to Queen only or other mattress sizes as well?

Thanks!

David

• 11 Kimberly // 2011.04.09 at 4:49 am

@David – The mattress coupon is also good at Costco.com and will be taken off/figured in the price online (they show the original price, the coupon offer, and then the total price very clearly in the product descriptions online when there is a coupon offer). Usually with mattress sets, they extend the offer to other sizes but not always. You’ll just have to check the website on April 14 to see if you can get another size with the coupon offer too.