Who Doesn’t Want to Sing about Costco Samples?

June 9th, 2011 · 7 Comments

If you are on Facebook and have been to my AddictedToCostco.com page this week, you might have already seen this YouTube video. ┬áBut for all of the Costco fans that haven’t seen it, or want to see it again, you will thoroughly enjoy this brilliantly performed tribute to all of the great samples you can find at Costco brought to you by Danny Roque. And if you’re like me, you’ll listen to it more than once and reminisce about the various samples you’ve tried too.

Is there really Tang at Costco?

Tags: Costco in Blogs · Food Share

1. 1 Danny Roque // 2011.06.24 at 12:01 am

Yes, there’s Tang. Everything in my song I actually tasted. And thanks everyone for enjoying.

2. 2 Brenda // 2011.06.13 at 8:24 am

Kimberly, that’s the great part of samples. You can try before buying. Ever gotten something home and find you REALLY don’t like it?

• 3 Kimberly // 2011.06.13 at 8:55 am

@Brenda – Oh yeah, I have had that sad & disappointing experience for sure. Of course, now I feel like I’m doing a public service by taking the hit for all the Costco fans that read my blog. I’ll try it so that hopefully you don’t get stuck with some thing yucky.

3. 4 Emily (Bentobloggy.com) // 2011.06.10 at 3:40 pm

HAHA! I just got back from a Costco run with my daughter and on the way in she said “Mommy, I can eat the samples for lunch, right?” (We had breakfast sausage, salmon and crab dips on a cracker, Sun chips, and chocolate & caramel-covered nuts!)

• 5 Kimberly // 2011.06.13 at 6:58 am

@Emily – The nuts sound good! Did they lure you into buying any of the sampled items? Sometimes I just can’t resist after I’ve had a taste….I’m an easy sell, obviously.

4. 6 jimmy // 2011.06.09 at 1:24 pm

Yes. They sell Tang @ my old Costco… :)
    LOTS of it too.