Costco US Bakery Sheet Cake Order Form

June 16th, 2011 · 18 Comments

Costco US Sheet Cake Order Form

Thanks to the ever helpful AZ Cake Decorator, I’ve got an updated version of the Costco US Cake Order Form. While there are far, far fewer options now the cakes are still incredibly delicious and just as big as before.

The order form shows the slimmed down options of a white cake or a chocolate cake, nothing fancy like different fillings, carrot cakes or cupcakes anymore.  There’s also a list of the current sheet cake decorations that you can select for your cake. There are currently 27 different designs you can choose, along with your own personalized message that you would like written on the cake. And of course, those designs don’t cover the seasonal designs that you can select around the various holidays; for those you have to refer to the photos that will be hanging in your Costco Bakery.

I noticed that the pricing is no longer listed on the order form, which is what they do here in the UK too.  I know that the cakes were always $16.99 previously for all US locations.  Unfortunately, I’m not sure if this is still the case.

You should be able to print out the order form from here and fill it in and be all ready to drop off your order at your favorite Costco Bakery of choice.

If you would like more information on the excellent Costco Bakery Sheet Cakes, you should check out all of my other posts on the topic:

[Updated 2013.05.31] Unfortunately, this order form is no longer valid and has out of date pricing and options available.  I’m trying to get a copy of an updated order form and when I do I’ll make a new post for it.  Thanks!

Tags: Food Share

1. 1 Nikki Johnston // 2013.11.14 at 11:19 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that you can still order the strawberry mousse filling and the cream cheese frosting like they used to offer on custom cakes. Just scratch out on the given choices on the order form and write in “strawberry mousse filling”, or “Cream cheese frosting” or both like we do. We were told by a bakery worker they still have those choices they just didn’t put them on the form. We have done this probably 6 times in the last few years and they always make it how we ask. :)

2. 2 Shaun Rothwell // 2012.11.12 at 9:07 am

Hi all,

The UK cake order form is only for the Watford warehouse as the fax number is for Watford warehouse only.

Please call you local uk warehouse for there fax number or log onto http://www.Costco.co.uk.
    Regards
    Costco Watford.

• 3 Kimberly // 2012.11.19 at 8:20 am

Whoops! I’ll try to fix up the PDF to let everyone know that they need to get the fax number for the store where they want to pick up their cake. Thanks for pointing it out!

3. 4 Mary // 2012.10.23 at 10:11 pm

I miss the cakes there were before. I ALWAYS got the strawberry filling. That stuff was SO delicious. It makes me sad… :(

4. 5 Costco Bakery Cake Order Forms (US and UK) | Addicted To Costco! // 2012.06.21 at 3:27 am

[…]  If you are in the US, please use the newer version of the order form that I have posted here.  It was updated in 2011 to account for the changes to the cake selections (like, no carrot cake […]

5. 6 Jessie // 2012.04.21 at 6:37 pm

@Kimberly! Thanks for the info. I ended up putting the cake in my freezer and then left it in the trunk of my car to defrost. By the time the party started the cake was defrosted and still nice and cold. Everyone loved it.

6. 7 Jessie // 2012.04.04 at 7:24 am

Can anyone tell me if the cakes need to be refrigerated? I need to get a cake for a party at work but we don’t have a fridge, so I need to get something that doesn’t require refrigeration.

• 8 Kimberly // 2012.04.05 at 5:14 am

@Jessie – I’ve left my cakes out on the counter for longer than a day and they were fine.

7. 9 Cath // 2011.11.21 at 4:07 pm

Cakes at the Schaumburg, IL Store are now $17.99 each. The order form above is the same as what we use at our store.

8. 10 Lynn // 2011.08.06 at 9:20 pm

Why is it that when you go on Costco.com, there is no sign of sheet cakes ANYWHERE? It does not even list their cakes, let alone an order form. I am confused. Why would their cakes not even be represented on the website. Am I missing something?

• 11 Kimberly // 2011.08.10 at 10:50 am

@Lynn – They have a little bit of information about them, but not really anything useful. And definitely not things like the order form.

9. 12 Daniel // 2011.06.30 at 11:59 am

$18.99 in IL =0(, Just bought one for my daughters birthday, Cake delicious as allways

10. 13 Becky Hall // 2011.06.27 at 6:27 am

$17.99 now in Michigan as well.

11. 14 Jennifer // 2011.06.19 at 11:06 am

The cakes are $17.99 in Los Angeles (Los Feliz) Costco. I, too, miss the chocolate whipped frosting as well as the strawberry mousse filling. However, their cakes are still delicious and the price can’t be beat!

12. 15 Justin // 2011.06.16 at 1:16 pm

I think it is $17.99 in Northern California as well, which is a great value. I only wish they had an option for whipped cream frosting. The buttercream is a little too heavy for our tastes, and we often end up buying cakes from Safeway at 2x the price just to get the whipped cream.

• 16 Darlene McCabe // 2013.09.22 at 11:24 am

How may people does this cake serve?

• 17 Kimberly // 2013.09.22 at 11:27 am

The half sheet cakes serve 48, I believe.

13. 18 Liz // 2011.06.16 at 8:06 am

At least at my Costco in Utah, cakes are $17.99 now.