Costco US Coupon Book: September 15 – October 9, 2011

September 12th, 2011 · 10 Comments

This upcoming coupon book starts on Thursday, September 15, and runs through October 9.  So, you’ll have about three and a half weeks to take advantage of the deals.  There are coupons worth more than $1,600.00 in this upcoming book, and then another $5,400.00 in online deals at Costco.com.  As usual, there are also some excellent instant savings deals that you can take advantage of in the warehouses.  In addition to all of that, there’s a whole separate book for more sales at Costco.com that they’ve also got this month.  Lots of saving on lots of stuff this month at Costco!

Costco US Coupon Book: September 15 - October 9, 2011

I’ve uploaded the new Costco US Coupon Book PDF(or view it in the Google PDF viewer) so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons (if your location requires you to hand them in).  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.  If you were not aware, the coupon books are only mailed to the primary member on the account.

We are back to the usual tire coupon this month.  There’s a coupon for $70.00 off a set of Michelin tires.  I’d love to know how many sets of tires Costco sells in a year.  They’ve always got a coupon for either Bridgestone or Michelin tires.  I do like it when they also include something off of the tire installation charge too.

For all of the new parents, there’s a $6.00 off coupon for Huggies diapers, but sadly just a limit of 2 boxes.  It’s so great when Costco has the diaper coupons, but would be nice if you could get more than two boxes, huh?

There are several coupons for things I’ve written about over the past few years though.  So, if you’re curious about something, you might try searching my blog for my review about it.  For instance, there’s a coupon for $5.00 off a sherpa throw that I’ve written about before.  It is just so soft and cuddly, it is perfect for curling up with a good book or a movie during Fall or Winter.

The coupon for $5.00 off a 30 count box of candy bars – Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, and Crunch – always makes me think it’s time for Halloween.   We would always get about four or five boxes of the assorted candy bars to give out to to trick or treaters.  They used to have a buy one, get one free coupon for these and that was obviously the best deal.  But $5.00 off is great too.  Unfortunately, they have a low limit of just two boxes this year that I don’t remember in previous years.

My mom is happy to see that there’s an instant savings deals for the Harmonics laminate flooring.  She had to buy 12 boxes of it last week after a plumbing problem flooded part of her house and messed up some of her flooring.  So, she’s hoping that her local Costco will give her the instant savings deal if she brings in her receipt so that she can get $8.00 back per box and do something fun with her $96.00 savings.

In addition there are coupons for things that you might want to stock up on:  Brawny paper towels, KS laundry detergent, Quilted Northern toilet paper, Clorox cleaning wipes, Scotch-Brite sponges, Vanity napkins, KS tissues, Cascade ActionPacs, Windex, Pledge or Scrubbing Bubbles, Aveeno lotion or bady wash, Aquafresh toothpaste, Gillete or Venus disposable razors, and several types of vitamins or supplements.  Lots of stuff!

Tags: costco.com · Coupons Share

1. 1 Constance // 2014.11.28 at 2:08 pm

Excellent, what a website it is! This weblog gives useful facts
    to us, keep it up.

2. 2 Sam // 2011.10.13 at 12:48 pm

I bnought Angus cheeseburgers 9/18. The 10/13 book has a $4 coupon. Costco would not honor it even though it is less tha 30 days. LI warehouse.

3. 3 Libran // 2011.10.02 at 4:16 pm

Does anyone know approximately how many pieces of candy is there in the kirkland signature Mini Favorites 80 Oz –

4. 4 Costco Fan // 2011.10.01 at 11:18 am

Thanks again for taking the time to post the Coupon Book.
    xoxo

5. 5 Bonnie H. // 2011.09.14 at 11:38 am

Just can’t miss out on the “ADVANCED” Windex deal.

6. 6 Bree // 2011.09.13 at 4:07 pm

I just wanted to say that I too love our harmonics flooring! We did our bedroom about a year ago. If anybody is thinking about getting it but worried it doesn’t compare to more expensive stuff in m opinion it’s better!

7. 7 Jerome // 2011.09.13 at 7:02 am

I luvv this site and had some very magical moments at Costco over the past few months, involving T.V’s , eye glass center and a huge Mickey Mouse in the frozen food section. Costco is the place of endless opportunities.

8. 8 Ramona // 2011.09.12 at 11:38 am

The item limit isn’t that big of a deal. It is per order, so you coudl go right back in and buy 2 more boxes of diapers or candy bars, etc. We got several times during a coupon book period and just pick up the max each time if we need a lot of something. Ours in the Atlanta area do not take the coupons anymore.

9. 9 Homa // 2011.09.12 at 8:45 am

Oops, “floating” around, I apologize for the typo above, I am commenting via my phone.

10. 10 Homa // 2011.09.12 at 8:38 am

Costco shouldn’t give your mom a problem unless more than 30 days have passed on the receipt. They may make exceptions but last time I had an older than 30 days receipt for a coupon adjustment I was told it wasn’t fair to the manufacturer and was against policy. I responded that I could just return the item in that case and rebuy it which would be in keeping with their return policy. Harmonics is a costco thing, though, so hopefully your mom can get her receipt adjusted. The thing they begrudgingly adjusted was a dyson. I try now to never buy noncoupon items at the start of a new book so that if a coupon comes up in the next book I am in my 30 day adjustment window.

By the way, we are still loving our harmonics flooring (review here: http://ohmahdeehness.wordpress.com/2011/06/08/harmonics-flooring-from-costco-and-wallpaper-removal-master-bedroom-makeover-part-one/ ), there are bad reviews cloating around from 2005 so my husband wrote about our experience to give another perspective.