Costco UK Coupon Book: February 27 – March 18, 2012

February 27th, 2012 · 8 Comments

The new Costco UK coupon book starts today, 27 February, and runs through 18 March; just three weeks.  This coupon book has £550.00 worth of coupons, which is about £150.00 less than last month.  There seem to be a lot of cleaning products – for your house and your body – in this latest coupon book.  There is also a nice selection of sweets for your upcoming Easter celebrations.  And if you go into the store, the selection is amazing too, so don’t miss that.

Costco UK Coupon Book: 27 February - 18 March, 2012

I’ve uploaded the latest Costco UK Coupon Book PDF (or view it in the Google PDF viewer) so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book if they didn’t hand you one when you walked in the store.  In the UK they print the coupons on both sides of the pages and without the codes, so they clearly do not want you to clip the coupons out and give them to your cashier; they just automatically deduct them after they ring up your items. I still find it useful to have a copy so I know what to look for because I don’t always notice the signs that they’ve posted to let you know what has a coupon.  I usually download a copy of the PDF I post to my iPhone before I go to the store so that I can easily reference it while shopping.

Last month seemed to have all of the Fairy cleaning product coupons, and this month you have a couple of Ariel cleaning product coupons.  There are also coupons to make your kitchen and bathroom shine.  There’s a half off coupon for Dettol sprays of different kinds as well as one for 30% off Cillit Bang Foam.  There’s a half off coupon for something called OzKleen too.  I’ve not heard of it but apparently it is for your bathroom.

It seems to me that there are a lot of personal hygiene product coupons in this book; seventeen coupons.  You can get a discount on shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, electric toothbrushes, shower gel, hand soap, Kleenex, Listerine, a Babyliss hair dryer, body lotion, and razors and razor blades too.  My favourite coupon in this bunch is for 20% off Oral-B ProExpert toothpaste.  At Costco you get 4 tubes of toothpaste (75 ml) in a pack for £8.15 (with VAT) after the coupon.  This is the best toothpaste ever though.  I am amazed at how clean it keeps our teeth looking and feeling.  I love it and we’re out but I forgot to get some this last weekend when we were shopping and then was so pleased to see it in the coupon book; good things come to those that forget sometimes.  I will definitely be stocking up on toothpaste in March.  If you haven’t tried it, you really should because you will be really pleased with how clean it gets your teeth.  This toothpaste is normally around £3.49 per tube at other places, but a lot of them are having a 3 for 2 deal right now.  However, that still makes each tube around £2.33 instead of the £2.04 at Costco with their coupon.

My other favourite coupon this month is for 20% off Ferrero Roche.  At Costco, you get 5 boxes of 16 candies all bundled together for £12.75 (with VAT).  I love the combination of hazelnut and chocolate in these little foil wrapped pieces of perfection.  Since they’re all individually wrapped it makes it very easy to only have one or two and not over indulge.  The nice thing about this package of five boxes, is that you can easily give them out to friends as gifts too, if you’re into sharing and don’t just want to keep them all for yourself.  Annoyingly, we picked these up this past weekend, before the coupons started, so we’ll have to go through the buy and return for the lower price thing.

There are some other interesting coupons in this month’s book, so be sure to check it out before your next trip to Costco.

Tags: Coupons Share

1. 1 Tia // 2012.03.20 at 5:12 am

Hi, Does anyone please have the new coupon booklet from the 19th March that they can upload ? I am going this weekend and just wanted to know what offers were on before I did. Many Thanks.

• 2 Kimberly // 2012.03.20 at 6:18 am

@Tia – I’ll be posting it in the next hour or two. Sorry I didn’t have it up yesterday.

2. 3 Pen // 2012.03.19 at 6:40 pm

Love your website! Comes in handy as extra members on main card don’t receive the coupon book, only the main card holder. Thanks!

3. 4 Richard // 2012.03.01 at 6:12 pm

Having a hard with the link to these.
    Can you guys double check they are working properly?

• 5 Kimberly // 2012.03.02 at 2:30 am

What kind of problem are you having? The other day I had to actually download them because Google was telling me the file was ‘too big’ to view through their viewer. I was thinking it was some kind of temporary thing because the file isn’t as big as the coupon books are sometimes when Google handles them just fine. So, is that the problem you are having? Or is it a different problem?

• 6 Kimberly // 2012.03.02 at 2:43 am

This is the message I get when trying to view it via Google:
        “Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing because it is too large. You can also try to download the original document by clicking here.”
        If I click ‘here’, it will download it to your computer where you can then view it without issues. I’m going to see if I can make it smaller but in the meantime, you can still download it at least.

4. 7 Rob // 2012.02.29 at 3:43 am

I went to Costco in the UK for the first time last week and it was good – I’m glad I joined. I went to the Watford branch and there were only two things that I really didn’t get:

1. The coupons… why does each coupon say “WITH COUPON”, but then when I get to the checkout the lady said, oh you don’t need those we just do it for you anyway?? So is the deal WITH COUPON or not. If not don’t print that on the coupon surely?!
    2. The two guys on the way out checking our everyones receipt and looking at goods in the trolleys. What is the point of this?! They can’t see everything in the massively overpacked trolleys anyway so I’m not sure what they were looking for. This caused a queue to get out of Costco. Weird.

• 8 Kimberly // 2012.02.29 at 7:06 am

@Rob – It’s funny you mentioned that thing about ‘with coupon’ because I just noticed that this week when I was looking at the coupon book and thought the same thing. I guess they have a template that they use and have not realized that they should update and get rid of that phrase. With regards to the check at the door, that is supposed to make sure that you have all of the items that are on your ticket. That’s the official word from Costco, but my guess is that it is to keep sticky fingers to a minimum as well. The lines can get really incredibly long to leave the store though.