Don’t Forget Costco Travel for Your Upcoming Vacation Plans

April 19th, 2012 · 8 Comments

Costco Travel: Cancun

It’s the perfect time to start planning for your Summer travel, and naturally, Costco Travel is there to help with great deals on hotels, rental cars, full vacation packages and cruises.  Costco Travel’s Spring/Summer 2012 savings travel guide has some great locations for you to choose from, such as Orlando and Maui.  If it is a lazy beachside vacation that you have in mind, there are plenty of options to choose from such as Maui, Cancun, and Tahiti.  However, if you’re looking for something fun to do with the kids you can choose from a couple of different Orlando vacations with trips to Universal or Disney World.  And if you’re looking for something a little cooler, there’s an Alaskan cruise to tempt you.   So many options, so little vacation time.

If you were dreaming of pending your holiday in Europe somewhere, you should check out Costco Travel’s Europe page.  They have vacation deals to the big cities in the UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Greece and Spain.  So, plenty of options to choose from.  What I really like is that all of these locations have a ‘Your Way’ option that lets you choose the hotel that you prefer and some other options too (depending on the location).  It’s great that they have something to let you build your vacation from a small selection of choices to get the perfect holiday for you, and all at a great Costco price.

Costco Travel: Venice

If you’re planning to go to Italy this summer or anytime really, then you definitely want to check out the Italy Travel Connection article in the April Costco Connection.  This is a nice article from Sarah Torromino-Bastié, from Your Travel Planner, about what to do and see in Rome, Florence and Venice.  As a native of Italy and a personalize travel itinerary planner for Italy and France, Sarah has some excellent quick tips on what to see in all three of these fabulous Italian cities.   It’s a shame that the article was only a single page, as a bit more on each city would have been great.  But this is certainly enough to get you thinking about all of the exciting things to see, do, and taste in Italy.  Also, on the facing page there are a couple of ads for some of the Italian travel options that Costco Travel offers.

And , did you know that with every Costco Travel cruise or vacation package that you book for travel through September 30, 2012 you get a free 30-page 11 ¼” x 8 ¾” custom photo cover photobook.  This is a great way to take all of your photos from your Costco Travel vacation and keep them forever.

Tags: costco.com · Travel Share

1. 1 kroll identity theft // 2014.05.15 at 12:08 pm

Yeah. The same thing happened to me a few years ago.
    A little dirtball in a different state got hold of my information and opened
    a gas and electric account in my name. Of course the crook defaulted but what ticked me off was the bill collectors calling me up talking about what I owed.
    The Kroll identity theft investigator that handled the case file subsequently told me this was totally phony.
    The guy stated they are able to see from the files who I was and also precisely where I
    lived. In a nutshell they knew it was not me but who cares right?
    All they wanted to know was where was there money.

Who was whom was unimportant.

2. 2 Aaron // 2013.12.20 at 1:11 pm

I reserved a rental car through Costco 9-months before I was to pick-up the car. I received a reminder email 2-days before I was to pick up the car and found the total price had increased. I read through the fine print, and on the THIRD printed page of the reservation, found if taxes OR fees increase between the date the reservation is made and the date the rental car is picked up, the renter (that is me) pays the increase. I was not happy because this fact was buried in the THIRD page of the fine print. I called Costco AND the actual car rental company and was told I was out of luck. I checked rates for numerous rental car companies on-line that day (2-days before I was to pick up my rental car) and found two other rental companies were offering the same “discount” rate as Costco, so it was obvious my reservation through Costco had no true discount. I am disappointed with Costco Travel for this reason.

3. 3 Gabriel // 2012.09.25 at 2:38 pm

I book a cruise through Costco this summer and had a great experience. We got a great deal and had a lot of fun.

4. 4 Denise Hanna // 2012.06.17 at 6:18 pm

Hello,
    My name is Denise and I want to plan a trip to San Francisco and drive to the Redwood National Park in Northern California. Would you be able to assist me with this trip?

Denise Hana

• 5 Kimberly // 2012.06.18 at 4:10 am

@Denise – I’m not affiliated with Costco Travel so I can’t be sure if they can help you with your upcoming travel plans or not. You should check their website for information or try phoning their toll-free number.

1-877-849-2730 (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Pacific Time)

5. 6 Joshua // 2012.05.19 at 10:15 pm

I am a marketer for Costco so I understand all the ins and outs that Costco has to offer. I booked my honeymoon last October on Costco.com and since I am an Executive member, when I booked, I got an extra night in my hotel in Kauai, Hawaii. Also! When I got to the car rental place on the island, they upgraded my car for free! There is ONE story of many I have to share with the public everyday :)

6. 7 Lonergan Installs and Services // 2012.04.20 at 9:45 am

I had no idea that costco even had a travel agency! I will have to check into this, I have been looking at getting out of town for awhile! Thanks for the information!! :)

7. 8 Don't Forget Costco Travel for Your Upcoming Vacation Plans … | Orlando Travel Ideas // 2012.04.19 at 7:29 am

[...] the rest here: Don't Forget Costco Travel for Your Upcoming Vacation Plans … ← Orlando Top Golf Vacation | [...]