New Leicester (UK) Location Now Accepting Applications

September 14th, 2012 · 8 Comments

I was looking through the Costco UK website the other day and noticed that they now have a whole page dedicated to recruiting for all warehouse, and specifically for the new Leicester Costco location that will be opening sometime soon (late 2012/early 2013, I think).  If you live in the area and have been looking for a job or would like to work for someplace as great as Costco, then now is your chance.

On the Costco UK site, you can find out all of the details about working for Costco UK, job positions available, but unfortunately, you cannot submit your application online.  To submit an application, you will need to download the form and send that, along with a CV and cover letter to them via regular post.  On this same page you can also get an application that you can return to your local warehouse for consideration (this is not for the Leicester store).  They also have an application available if you are more interested in working in their Home Office located in Watford.  At Costco you can get starting pay of £6.70 per hour, rising to £10.75 per hour and for salaried Supervisory roles you can expect a starting pay of £27,500pa.

I wonder if, as in the US,  they have trailers onsite at the new Leicester location to accept applications?  In any case, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a great place to work.  At our store in Watford I was talking to a couple of employees recently and they were both telling me how great Costco was to work for and how they have both been there for more than 15 years!  That’s pretty amazing and says a lot about how good Costco is to work for here in the UK.

Tags: Locations Share

1. 1 Patel Jayantibhai // 2013.09.16 at 10:18 am

I would like to apply for job in costco leicester but could not get in for application form please send me application form for job to my email address.

thanks!

Jay patel

2. 2 jaswinder s pabla // 2012.12.07 at 3:22 pm

i am living in seattle wa usa and costco home is in seattle i have been living in leicester and i am go back to leicester 2 to 3 time in year am so happy to see costco in leicester

3. 3 Natalia Grubiak // 2012.12.04 at 4:38 pm

HI my name is Natalia I am looking a job in your shops if you got somefing for me just please send mail to me.

4. 4 MR MARK EGYAFUL // 2012.11.13 at 11:23 am

I LEAVE IN LEICESTER THERE I NEED COSTCO MEMBERSHIP CARD

5. 5 Sweeney // 2012.10.30 at 5:23 pm

I’ve been to the trailer on site and joined.

Opening date 1st December. Membership was £20 plus vat as per
    all other costcos but I got a £20 voucher and a free case of water and free
    eggs AND a free eye test. Forget Derby Costco! I’m all about the
    freebies at Leicester!

6. 6 slims // 2012.09.14 at 7:32 am

Original opening was pencilled for nov. Might be pushed back to early dec. Will definitly be open before xmas.

7. 7 slims // 2012.09.14 at 7:09 am

Been on site myself recently. There are mobile offices for management there already. Opening is due mid to late nov.

• 8 Kimberly // 2012.09.14 at 7:21 am

@Slims – I haven’t been able to find a date & the Costco site has openings through the end of November but Leicester isn’t on there,which is definitely odd if they are going to open in November.