If you’ve been putting off all of your Christmas shopping until the very last possible moment, and if those shopping plans include Costco, you should keep their holiday schedule in mind so that you don’t get there to find the doors closed. Costco will be CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED on Christmas Day (Tuesday, December 25, 2012). If you’re in the UK, Costco will also be closed on Boxing Day (Wednesday, December 26, 2012) too; this pertains to some of the locations in Canada and Australia too. Costco stores will also be closing early on Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24, 2012) at 5 pm, or 4 pm if you’re in the UK. So, if you still need to get a gift or two, or perhaps some wrapping paper and ribbon, or maybe you need to pick up lots of goodies to make your big Christmas dinner, then you’ll need to get to Costco before they close early on Monday!
And I’m sure lots of other people will be out doing their last minute shopping as well, so keep that in mind, and try to remain in the holiday spirit.
And if you just want to do your normal shopping, Costco will resume their normal business hours after Christmas or Boxing Day, depending on your location. For the full list of who is open when, I’ve got all the details listed below.
Holiday Hours & Closures:
- Christmas Eve: Monday, December 24:
- All US, Canada, Australia stores open 9 am to 5 pm;
- All UK stores open 9 am to 4 pm.
- Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25:
- All US, Canada, Australia, and UK stores CLOSED.
- Boxing Day: Wednesday, December 26:
- All UK stores CLOSED;
- Australian stores in Canberra and Melbourne (Docklands) open 9 am to 6 pm; store in Sydney CLOSED;
- All Canada stores open 10 am to 6 pm; except Province of Quebec stores which are open 1 pm to 6 pm; Atlantic Provinces and
- Sudbury stores CLOSED.
I hope everyone has a great holiday filled with lots of wonderful gifts and treats from Costco! Merry Christmas, everyone!