Costco US Coupon Book: March 7 – 31, 2013

March 3rd, 2013 · 13 Comments

The next Costco US coupon book starts this coming Thursday, March 7, and runs until the end of March (the 31st).  It seems like a really big gap in between coupon books this time, but it is only like a week and a half.  This coupon book has quite a bit less in warehouse savings this time at just $1,300.00, which is $600.00 less than the February coupon book.  There’s also an additional $7,300.00 in Costco.com savings, which is quite a bit more than last month, so I guess it evens out.

Costco US Coupon Book: March 7 – 31, 2013

I’ve uploaded the new Costco US Coupon Book PDF (or view it in the Google PDF viewer) so you can browse it if you haven’t gotten yours yet.  While you can print these out for reference purposes, Costco only accepts the original coupons (if your location requires you to hand them in at all).  If you didn’t get your book or never do, you should stop by Customer Service and make sure that they have all of your mailing information correct and that you have allowed them permission to send you things in the mail.  Also, while you’re there, ask them for a copy of the latest book.  If you were not aware, the coupon books are only mailed to the primary member on the account.  Also, don’t forget that in the US you can now download the Costco app for your smartphone and get the current coupons as well as many other helpful bits of Costco information.

As usual, in the regular coupon area there’s one for $70.00 off a set of Bridgestone tires.  Unlike the rest of the coupons in the book, the tire coupon runs through April 10, so you have an extra 10 days to get in there and get a new set of Bridgestone tires if you need them.  This also leads me to believe that the next coupon book won’t start until April 11 since the US coupons always start on a Thursday.

For new parents, there’s a coupon for Kirkland Signature diapers of all sizes.  You can save $5.00 off two boxes of diapers.  Unfortunately, you have a purchase limit of just two boxes with this coupon.  They could up that a bit I think, and give the parents a little bit more of a break.  In addition to the diaper coupon, there’s a non-coupon deal for $4.00 off the Kirkland Signature baby wipes (900 count box), but it only has a 2 box limit too.

There are far more no-coupon-necessary savings deals this month, than actual coupons.  I like this trend very much. I hate clipping coupons and trying to remember to bring them along and all of that.  I think if you’re going to have a deal on something, just give it to everyone that buys it, no need for a coupon.

I love that there’s a deal on Costco bakery carrot cake cupcakes this month!  Sure you only get $1.00 off of six cupcakes, but that makes them right at $5.99 for the big sized Costco cupcakes and that is a great deal.  I love carrot cake and would definitely be buying these.  Of course, I’d have to put them in the freezer because Dave is not a carrot cake fan.  But the good thing is, the Costco cupcakes freeze/unfreeze really quite well and will come out tasting just as good as when you put them in the freezer.

There’s a coupon-free deal for $4.30 off of Kingsford all natural charcoal (2, 18 pound bags) this month, but I’m thinking this might be about 2 months early for most of the country since my mom just got a foot of snow last week.  But hey, at least you will be all prepared for that first nice day of spring when you can finally break out the grill, huh?

There are also deals on some of my favourite food items too.  Such as the deal on a box of 20 Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches (in vanilla and cookies and cream flavours) for $2.50 off.  These are a great treat, even if you’re dieting, because they are a truly reasonable amount of calories and actually taste delicious.  Most of the low fat ice cream is not good but these are fabulous and you wouldn’t even believe that they are just 150 calories.  That’s great for keeping your diet on track but still fitting in something sweet and yummy at the end of the day.

I also would love to be able to take advantage of the deal on the Kirkland Signature Lobster Bisque this month!  It’s so so good.  You get 2, 20 ounce cartons of lobster bisque in the package at Costco for $2.75 off.  This is so luscious and perfect for a wintry meal with a salad, or a grilled cheese sandwich (which might be dairy overload but I love soup and a grilled cheese).  I wonder if you could freeze this without it having adverse affects to the texture of the soup.

If you’re a man, you’re in luck, because this month there’s a coupon for $8.99 off Gillette shaving products.  The only bad thing is that you have to purchase both the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades (24 pack) and Gillette Comfort Advantage Shave Gel (4 cans), both, to get the $8.99.  I wish that they just had a coupon for the blades only, but if you use both of these products it is a great deal.  But if that deal doesn’t appeal, maybe the coupon for $5.00 off the Gillette CustomPlus Pivot Disposable Razors is a better fit; it’s a 52 razor pack.

And women aren’t left out of the razor coupons either.  There is also a coupon for $7.49 off a combo deal of Venus Embrace Razor Blades (10 pack) and Satin Care Olay Shave Gel (looks like 4 cans).  But much like the deal for men, you have to buy both of these items to get the coupon saving sof $7.49.  I love these razor blades but I’m not usually a fan of the women’s shave gels and creams.  I really prefer single item coupons, and that is why.  You usually get stuck buying something you don’t really want or just not being able to take advantage of it at all.

Aside from those, there are lots of great coupons for cleaning products and other things that will probably appeal to a lot of people.

Tags: Coupons Share

1. 1 Ronda // 2013.03.16 at 11:06 am

Thanks for posting the coupons. What a huge help! I am always losing my coupon book and forgetting what the deals to take advantage of; now I don’t have to worry about that anymore. Thanks!

2. 2 Mike // 2013.03.14 at 8:54 pm

We picked up the cupcakes and you are right, they are amazing!

3. 3 Anon // 2013.03.09 at 8:10 pm

Thanks very much “Costco Employee”, one of a few of those I’ve not yet met. Do hope to get to Royal Palm. Did find the “chunk” at one of our local Costco warehouses today. “Lying” on it on the floor in the Warehouse aisle was a bit of a balancing act, but based on that you’re description is quite good. Sitting on an edge likely to sink in a good bit but lying on it would not likely feel soft. Have wondered why there is not a regular display as sometimes exists with coil spring mattresses during furniture seasons at the Warehouses.

4. 4 Costco Employee // 2013.03.09 at 7:15 pm

Hey Anon – the mattress is mid-range as far as the firmness is concerned (for a memory foam). You sink into it a bit, but it is still sturdy; I doubt you’d have trouble getting up from it, if that makes sense. Next time you’re in the warehouse, ask if there is a display model (every warehouse has one shipped to them; it’s a quarter chunk of the mattress). Our location in Royal Palm has it on display. Hope that helps.

5. 5 Jake // 2013.03.08 at 12:40 am

At my local Costco, people were surrounding the cooler stocking on the naked juice drinks…didn’t look like there was a limit. I purchased one since a lady said her family loves them. They are delicious!

6. 6 dariaclone // 2013.03.05 at 8:59 pm

So, are the limits per trip? Because we live dangerously close to Costco and I could be there 2 or 3 times in the coupon cycle. Does my card record the limit or just the cashier and single transaction?

• 7 Kimberly // 2013.03.06 at 6:30 pm

I have been told that it is a limit per membership and that they do track it. However, I’ve also heard from Costco shoppers that they have purchased over the coupon limits without a problem. So, your mileage may vary.

• 8 Kimberly // 2013.03.06 at 6:31 pm

@Dariaclone – But I do love that you say you live “dangerously close” to Costco. ROFL

7. 9 Anon // 2013.03.05 at 8:58 am

I love the deal on the Melanine 4-piece mixing bowl set with lids. These bowls are so practical yet fun, making them perfect for summer barbeques and potlucks because of the lids, yet at the same time they are so colorful and cute. If I remember correctly, last year the bowls had a no-slip grip on the bottom which was also really convenient for outdoor use. You can’t really beat $15.99 for this great bowl set.

8. 10 Travis // 2013.03.04 at 11:22 pm

I really don’t even see the reason for the quantity limits. To get around them, all one has to do is ask the cashier to ring up multiple transactions. Perhaps not the most “queue friendly” tactic – but it works and cashiers are more than happy to do it. So, load up on the huggies!!

9. 11 Anon // 2013.03.03 at 11:08 pm

$3.00 off KS Chicken Alfredo is welcomed back in the food category coupons. Very reasonable selection of KS and national brand vitamin/supplement coupons to complement the food items.

Does anyone have experience with/comments on the gel foam mattress ($100 off), available in various sizes at both Warehouse and on-line?

• 12 Spacey1543 // 2013.03.06 at 4:53 pm

We bought the Novaform Gel Mattress in Jan (without coupon) and love it. I did a lot of research on memory foam mattress and this got great reviews. I figured if we didn’t like it, costco has a great return policy! It hasn’t slept hot, which was my biggest concern.

• 13 Anon // 2013.03.06 at 5:39 pm

Thanks Spacey1543. Can you say anything about the firmness on the Novafoam Gel Mattress. Yes, something that’s hard (no pun intended) to describe. Unfortunately, have not seen one “open” in any Warehouse and while Costco’s return policy certainly is great it would be a nuisance to return the mattress once it’s uncompressed from its packing box.