If you’re not familiar with it, the Costco Auto Program is a good way to get special deals, pricing, and financing on new vehicles, RVs, and boats for all Costco members. So, if you’re a Costco member and you’re looking to buy a new car or boat, you really should at least check out what kind of savings you can get by going through their auto program.
You can also take advantage of the auto program even before you buy through using their website for researching the car, boat, or RV, even factory certified pre-owned vehicles, that you are interested in purchasing, plus you can get information about financing. After you have figured out the model that you want, you can locate the dealer nearest you that participates in the Costco Auto Program and set up an appointment to get more information, including the pre-arranged Costco price. And if you don’t think the price is right, you can always contact other dealers. Here are some of the benefits to the Costco Auto Program:
- Low, pre-arranged pricing for Costco members
- BIG savings on many makes and models
- More than 2,200 hand-selected dealerships nationwide
- Trained Authorized Dealer Contacts to serve you
- Smooth, seamless car-buying experience
Right now, there’s a particularly nice deal going on for Volvo 2013 and 2014 models. Here’s what’s on offer right now for Costco members that purchase a new Volvo by July 31, 2013:
- Volvo Employee Pricing in addition to all publicly available manufacturer incentives
- $500 Costco Cash Card for completing a redemption form and Costco Auto Program member satisfaction survey after purchase
- For 2013 models, Costco members receive an additional $750 Off Volvo Employee Pricing
Those are all huge incentives if you were in the market for a Volvo, or even if you were looking at something else this might sway you to check out the Volvo lineup. To take advantage of this offer, all you have to do is registrer online (or you can call them) and locate a participating dealer in your area. For all of the details on this special offer, check out the offer email or find it on the Costco Auto website.
There are always lots of deals to be found through the Costco Auto program, so no matter what type of car you’re looking for you should check them out as part of your new car buying process.