Maybe you’ve always dreamed of going to the Super Bowl, or maybe you just really like one of the teams that are playing this year (still not sure who exactly is playing since there are still four teams in the running), or perhaps you live around Phoenix and have nothing to do on the big weekend. No matter the reason, Costco.com can totally hook you up with tickets to the big game, as well as a hotel, plus a load of other cool things in their Super Bowl XLIX Packages for Two. But you have to be quick because you don’t have much time left before the party begins on January 30, 2015 with the Super Bowl at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on February 1, 2015 with a 6.30 pm kick off.
So far all of the packages are still available, but I know that in other years the most expensive packages had sold out, believe it or not. This year the most expensive package is a whopping $16,499.99 for a pair of lower level 30 to 50 yard line tickets. The second most expensive package has a pretty hefty price tag too, at $13,499.99. For that price you got a pair of lower level 10 to 30 yard line tickets. Then you can pay $9,999.99 for lower level corner tickets or $9,499.99 for a pair of lower level end zone tickets. Or, for your $9,499.99 you can get a pair of upper level 20 to 50 yard line tickets. The cheapest (though it is not really cheap) ticket package is $7,999.99 for a pair of upper level corner tickets.
Of course, you do get a lot more for your money than just the two tickets, including: four days and three nights’ accommodations for two at the Talking Stick Resort and Casino (double occupancy) from January 30 – February 2, 2015. Aside from the hotel accommodation you get some great things to make your Super Bowl weekend more celebratory too. Here are all of the details about the rest of what is included in the package:
Super Bowl Players Tailgate Pre-game Party:
Pre game experience on Super Bowl Sunday. 20+ active NFL players in attendance. Super Bowl Champions, Pro Bowlers and rookies. This year’s Super Bowl Players Tailgate will feature 2 of Phoenix’s top chefs to collaborate to create, cater and choose the menu for the event this year in Phoenix.
Pre-game Party Details:
- Two (2) tickets – Sunday, February 1, 2015
- The Super Bowl Players Tailgate is located walking distance to University of Phoenix Stadium
- Time – 11:00am–3:00pm
- Open full premium bars (21+ to consume alcohol, ID check on admission). Children under 21 are allowed
- All you can eat food menu
- Super Bowl pre-game Game Day coverage on large screen HDTVs, plasma televisions in a lounge atmosphere with soft furniture, private table rounds and high top tables to fill the hospitality area
Game Day Transportation:
- Private Round-trip transportation on game day – Sunday, February 1, 2015
- Ride via private motor coaches from Talking Stick Resort and Casino to the Super Bowl Players Tailgate University of Phoenix Stadium
- Return to Talking Stick Resort and Casino following the conclusion of the Super Bowl game (60 minutes from game end)
- Welcome Reception (January 30, 2015)
- NFL Experience tickets (Saturday, February 1, 2015)
- Souvenir gift bag
So, if you want to buy one of these Super Bowl Packages, you need to visit Costco.com sooner rather than later. I’m guessing that as soon as they finish the games that decide what two teams will actually be in the Super Bowl, these packages at Costco.com will start selling out. So, if you feel confident in your team, or don’t care what two teams are playing because you just want to go to the Super Bowl, I’d suggest you not let the digital grass grow under your mouse.
I always think these packages sound great and think it would be a terrific way to see the Super Bowl. And hopefully you’d be able to put it out of your mind what you paid for the tickets and just enjoy the really terrific party atmosphere at a live NFL game, especially one like the Super Bowl. So, if you’ve sprung for your Super Bowl tickets from Costco.com (or someplace else), I hope you enjoy the game and that your preferred team wins. Have a cup of hot chocolate for me!