Six New Costco Locations Opening in June

May 28th, 2015 · 9 Comments

June is a busy month for Costco with six new locations opening!   Since there are so many openings this month I figured it deserved a separate post from my locations update (coming next week).  Five of the new locations are in the US and one is in Mexico.  I think all of these locations are much anticipated and in areas where there were either no Costco locations previously, or they were so far away as to be basically out of reach.  I’m glad that all of the people in these new areas will soon be able to enjoy the Costco shopping experience too.

Wichita, Kansas opens June 3, 2015:

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin opens June 12, 2015:

7707 94th Ave
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158-1955

Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico opens June 25, 2015:

Boulevard Venustiano Carranza
Saltillo, 25204

I tried to include any news stories that might be interesting with regards to the new openings but of course, I couldn’t find things for all of the new locations.  Usually Costco offers very good deals and specials for opening day and special early opening hours too so you might want to take advantage of those.

Happy shopping, new Costco members!

Tags: In the News · Locations Share

1. 1 Paul // 2015.06.02 at 11:52 am

Does Costco do anything special on grand opening day?

2. 2 Gulf Coast Retail // 2015.06.01 at 4:48 pm

The Costco location at McGowin Park in Mobile, AL will probably serve an area stretching from suburban New Orleans to Tallahassee, FL.

3. 3 Rick Vanover // 2015.05.29 at 10:49 pm

I was thinking about it Kimberly, it may have been Costco from a buyer/sourcing perspective visiting Italy…

• 4 Kimberly // 2015.05.30 at 2:12 am

@Rick – Yes, that would be my best (and most realistic) guess too. Costco has a lot of products that come from Italy now.

4. 5 Rick Vanover // 2015.05.29 at 7:29 am

Yes, I wonder as well. Buy it may just be my addiction kicking in 😉

5. 6 Rick Vanover // 2015.05.29 at 4:41 am

I am in Italy now, and at the Rome airport I saw a driver at arrivals with a sign saying “Costco”, it was hand-written, but made me think….

• 7 Kimberly // 2015.05.29 at 5:10 am

@Rick – I haven’t heard a peep indicating that they are interested in opening in Italy. Though of course, they also have a ton of vendors and suppliers in Italy so it might just be that they are there for those types of meetings. I wonder how Costco would go over in Italy…

6. 8 Tiffany // 2015.05.28 at 12:40 pm

I’m upset how Costco was making waves that a Costco would come to North Carolina a few years ago and nothing has developed yet. We Want Costco in NC!!

• 9 Tiffany // 2015.05.28 at 12:41 pm