If you’ve been on the fence about joining Costco, now is the perfect time to get the most out of your membership. For a short time, you can sign up for a new Costco membership through LivingSocial and get not only the Gold Star membership, but also a $20.00 Costco Cash card, as well as some really valuable coupons. Unfortunately, this deal is only good on brand new memberships in the US, or for those that had a membership that expired before October 1, 2015. Here are the full details:
- Offer good from February 3, 5:00am (Eastern Time) through February 10, 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
- $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
- Includes a $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature products:
- AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
- Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
- Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
- Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer). The Costco.com coupon is not a Costco Cash Card. It is a coupon included in the mailer with a unique coupon code and expires August 31, 2016.
- Promo codes do not apply to this deal.
- Deal copy and creative must be used exactly as we have provided.
- Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
- Offer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts.
How It Works
- Complete your purchase on LivingSocial (you can get there with this link): $55 for a Costco Wholesale Membership + Bonus $20 Costco Cash Card & Coupons through LivingSocial..
- Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online.
- You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print.
- Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your membership application.
- Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only).
- Coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption.
If you’ve already got a membership, but still love a deal, this would make a great gift for your friends or family that are still waffling about getting a Costco membership.